My grandma found out

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
So I ordered some ABU Cushies and while I was at work today they came in the mail. My grandma opened them thinking they where somewhere else.

She picked me up from work today and on they way home she said you got a package in the mail, I opened it thinking it was something else. It looks like diapers.

I didn't know what to say, its not like i can use the I wet the bed excuse because they are Cushies. I just sat there not saying a word.

I don't know what to say if she brings this up again which im sure she will.

KandiKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent, Carer, Other
OOOO thats kinda embarrassing =\ im sorry she found out like that, hopefully she wont make a big stink about it, no pun intended. If she does bring it up later on, maybe you should take the opportunity to confide in her, she might be understanding if you're articulate.

rova

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
Why not tell her you ordered something else and the order was mixed up with some else? might work.

Robin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Why not tell her you ordered something else and the order was mixed up with some else? might work.
I'm thinking any excuse is out the window after not saying anything on the car ride home :frown: I would just be honest when the subject comes up, explain why you buy/wear/use diapers, though I'd suggest excluding any "gratification" you get from diapers, if any. Good luck!!

babyface

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Wow! I wouldn't know what to say to something like that either! I can see why you were completely stunned. It's not even as if they come in a plain white packet when you open the box either.

I think all you really can do is be honest. Does anyone else live with you besides your nan? If not then it could be quite an easy thing to contain "the big secret". If you do then you might need to do some begging so that everyone else doesn't find out.

If she is accepting though then you might have quite a usefully ally and she might help you prevent others from finding out.

FoxFire

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Unlucky! The only thing I can think would be to say it was for a prank or a dare or something. At least then she might not to ask too many follow-up questions which could get *real* awkward for you both.

Depends on your relationship with her I guess - Think I would die of embarrassment if my nan found out.........

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
I think lying is out of the question. I would have to agree that being honest is the only way to go. My grandma already thinks that I am confused in life do to her knowing about my struggle with my sexuality. If I have to come out with this (I know I will have to) she will think im even more confused. Good thing is she is not the kind to tell others about ones personal life.

Its still nerve racking!!

TeddyBearGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Sorry! That's bad luck....my grandma would let everyone know! But hopefully yours isnt like that. I wouldnt say anything unlesss she brings is up, and as LittleRobKY said, leave out anything sexual or pleasurable in nature if you do tell her. Tell her it makes your happy/ less stressed to feel like a little kid again.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'd tell her "that will teach ya to open an other's packages" and leave it at that.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You could say, I had ordered some underwear, and I thought maybe that was it, but then seeing the package, I see what you mean. This is a really funny mistake. Hahahahahahahah.......sobsobsob.....

ilostthesheriff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
In a scenario like this I would say: "I was curious about how they would feel".

An inqusitive/observant adult can distinquish a lie in this scenario but couldn't determine "more" without extrapilating more details. Vagueness is your friend in this case with as little provided knowledge given as possible. If she is intrigued and asks more q's you have the opportunity to indulge her or just leave it at that. You could choose to say as little or as much as you are comfortable with. Remember, you didn't ask anyone to invade your privacy, therefore you are not required to give anything more than a satisfying answer.

Good luck!

patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Depending on what kind of a person your grandma is you could come right out and tell her. If she hasn't made a big deal about it yet, she probably is the kind of person which might be understanding. You could downplay it a lot if you don't want to completely come out. Something like... "it is something I found out about online and decided to give it a try" might work.

D

Deleted member 10885

I would just come clean......sorta. If it comes up again just try to explain to her that you found them to be a comforting thing & they help you cope with stress. Be calm & listen to her concerns do not argue your point. You can also say you were thinking of trying drugs or booze to deal with stress but you thought this was the better route to take :p You may be surprised & she may be totally understanding. Just be honest & open. I know it is embarrassing but you are past that point now.
Good luck & I hope things work out for you.

For me at first diapers were just a kink thing. After a while they became comforting to me & now I am in actual need of them so no more excuses for me XD

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Today she asked about the diapers again.

I told her I didn't want to talk about it. She said she respects that and let it at that. At least I don't have to explain myself.

C

Cherub

I am wondering a couple things. And please don't take it as picking on you, okay? Your profile says you are 21. I assume two things: 1) you are out of high school and 2) since you ordered your own diapers, I assume you have your own income, possibly a job.

If this be the case, then you are an adult. Why would you need to explain yourself to anyone?

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
I am wondering a couple things. And please don't take it as picking on you, okay? Your profile says you are 21. I assume two things: 1) you are out of high school and 2) since you ordered your own diapers, I assume you have your own income, possibly a job.

If this be the case, then you are an adult. Why would you need to explain yourself to anyone?
I am 21 yes im out of high school, and have my own job. Its easier to save money when you don't pay rent.

People ask questions, but your right I shouldn't have to explain myself which is why I chose to tell her I didn't want to talk about it.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
Sorry to hear about this, it sounds like it worked out for you though

Pikachu

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Hope it ends in a good way.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Foxbub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Lucky she's okay with you not explaining. However even if she never mentioned it again, she'll always be curious. Maybe it'd be best to just talk to her about it.

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Haha, perhaps she feels it unfair to press you for details when she has plenty of naughty secrets herself, that YOU would have no way of discovering :p

Status
Not open for further replies.