My God is it Annoying to Have to Step Away from Your Desk Just to Pee!

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm at work and there's only 2 of us are here right now. The boss and my supervisor are at lunch, and the other receptionist was already on the phone. But I got the major urge to pee after drinking my 40oz water bottle all day. But I was worried someone might walk in while I was away from my desk! So, I flew down the hall as fast as I could, peed, washed my hands and got back in 30 seconds flat! However, I wouldn't have even had to do that had I been wearing a Diaper! Man I wish I were able to wear/change Diapers at work! But the establishment I'm at doesn't make it easy. Multiple businesses, no private bathrooms, my boss could walk in, and small trash can. 🙁

Reactions: enigmatic, Lyric and Etienne
If you wanted to wear to work and had that situation, I would use the back of my car to change(if you had tinted windows) and dispose of the soiled one in the dumpster. Additionally that might be a day to wear the extra absorbent diaper and pad and time your change to coincide with your lunch break.

• Love
Reactions: Lyric and ABDElsa
Mapboy said:
If you wanted to wear to work and had that situation, I would use the back of my car to change(if you had tinted windows) and dispose of the soiled one in the dumpster. Additionally that might be a day to wear the extra absorbent diaper and pad and time your change to coincide with your lunch break.
I did change in my car 1 time, I do have tinted windows however, the outside dumpster is locked so, I couldn't throw my soiled Diaper into it. 🙁

ABDElsa said:
I did change in my car 1 time, I do have tinted windows however, the outside dumpster is locked so, I couldn't throw my soiled Diaper into it. 🙁
it was worth a shot. i know working and wearing can be a pain trying to find some place to change. I don‘t know if you can go out or go home but you could always change at the restaurant or home. (Though my last job we only got a half hour and I was usually for to scarp down what i packed in my lunch box at my desk. And I currently work from home so I don’t have to worry about where I have to change)

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
definitely one of the top reasons to wear! love when you need to go and you can be completely unbothered, happily sitting. great for gaming or movies too! never have to take any breaks.

• Love
Reactions: nectar0001, PaddedRita and ABDElsa
soggysaggy said:
definitely one of the top reasons to wear! love when you need to go and you can be completely unbothered, happily sitting. great for gaming or movies too! never have to take any breaks.
Right?!

Reactions: soggysaggy
ABDElsa said:
and you just get more comfy and warm and poofy the more you sit there! really it's a win-win-win!

• Love
Reactions: nectar0001, PaddedRita and ABDElsa
God I wish sitting and peeing wasn't such a gamble it always feels like a 50/50 chance of leaking even with a dry diaper sometimes

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ABDElsa
MASONJAR said:
God I wish sitting and peeing wasn't such a gamble it always feels like a 50/50 chance of leaking even with a dry diaper sometimes
I'm lucky enough to not have this issue too frequently. sitting and messing though? that's a different story.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and ABDElsa
MASONJAR said:
2 words "Plastic Pants"

Reactions: soggysaggy
ABDElsa said:
I'm at work and there's only 2 of us are here right now. The boss and my supervisor are at lunch, and the other receptionist was already on the phone. But I got the major urge to pee after drinking my 40oz water bottle all day. But I was worried someone might walk in while I was away from my desk! So, I flew down the hall as fast as I could, peed, washed my hands and got back in 30 seconds flat! However, I wouldn't have even had to do that had I been wearing a Diaper! Man I wish I were able to wear/change Diapers at work! But the establishment I'm at doesn't make it easy. Multiple businesses, no private bathrooms, my boss could walk in, and small trash can. 🙁
In what kind of job are you not allowed toilets break? The hell?

ABDElsa said:
2 words "Plastic Pants"
can't even tell you how many pants I've saved from wet or messy cleanup thanks to plastic pants! must have if you're going to be sitting in a squishy dip.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and ABDElsa
LittleBoyCuddles said:
In what kind of job are you not allowed toilets break? The hell?
I never said I wasn't allowed toilet breaks. I work for a small business with only 5 employees including me, 1 works from home, 2 went to luch together (husband and wife owners) so it was just me and the other receptionist. She was on the phone, and I man the front desk for walk-ins so, I didn't wanna leave her hanging in case someone called or walked in while she was on the phone. But I really had to pee and didn't know how long before the bosses would be back to help with the phones during a quick bathroom break. So, rather than wait, I flew down the hall to be back before anyone called or walked in. But I'm saying this wouldn't have been an issue if I were wearing a Diaper.

Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles
Back