My girlfriend saw me sucking my thumb when we were sleeping together.

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm not an abdl member, just a normal IC guy. My girlfriend is still fairly new with me and we only sleep together a few times. Obviously she knows that I wear diapers since the beginning and that I'm 24/7 diaper dependent. (For some reason I still don't know why it doesn't bother her.) She has seen me in the morning wearing a wet/dirty diaper before I can get to the bathroom. She's even teased me a bit about that but it doesn't really bother me. But last weekend when I was waking up she said she saw me sucking my thumb when I was sleeping. How embarrassing. I admit that when I was a kid I did suck my thumb. My mom never had an issue about it and I finally stopped when I was around 8. But I suppose I still do it sometimes. Some bad habits are hard to break (had braces for 2 years). She giggled when she saw me sucking my thumb that morning. She said I probably need to have a pacifier instead of sucking my thumb. F**k!

Have you ever been caught sucking your thumb as an adult? Like I said I don't think it's a regular thing. At least I don't get up in the morning and notice it everyday. It's hard enough just being IC. And now that I have a regular girlfriend I'm starting to become more comfortable with her. The fact that I wear diapers doesn't faze her (thankfully). But
knowing that she saw me suck my thumb "sucks."

BlameBaby

✝️"River Valley Ages - Everything U do"✝️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Do you know how lucky you Are?

Reactions: skunk053, CrazySmoker, Abdlchriscrinkle and 5 others

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Can't recall ever sucking my thumb to be honest. Sounds like you found a fantastic girlfriend....I hope the rest of your relationship is working out as well as this aspect is. I have no options other than to wear myself, especially when sleeping so there's no way on Earth I could be with anyone who took issue with me needing to wear. If they couldn't get past that aspect of what make me "me", they're far too shallow for me to waste 10 seconds on.

Abdlchriscrinkle

Crinkly rock star!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
BlameBaby said:
Do you know how lucky you Are?
I echo this, tenfold.

Reactions: skunk053 and KindaOlde

Joediaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
:unsure:

Sounds to me like someone is denying their inner little.

;)

claire123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Joediaper said:

;)
Yep me to!! 😂😂😂 should just let her by him a dummy and have done with it 🤣 way better

Reactions: jozik and BabyHailey1977

Moicano

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
greatlake5 said:
She giggled when she saw me sucking my thumb that morning.

You are obviously embarrassed about this, and she is trying to lighten the mood with some light teasing.

She likes you, and nothing about diapers, soiling yourself, or any "weirdness" even tangentially related to either of those seems to bother her.

Worry less, snuggle more. :)

Reactions: PuffPuffPaci, TigerDL, Joediaper and 3 others

GoodboyN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Hey Greatlake5, a lot, I say a lot of guys would like a GF like yours. She sounds like a caring and nurturing and understanding human being. This would be the perfect time to experiment with a pacifier to see if you like them or not. The pacifier was her idea so it will draw you guys closer together. Best wishes in your relationship.

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
May she said that about the paci as funny subject.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Daddy's girl through and through! Understood?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Joediaper said:

;)
Yep, but denial is a river, in Egypt.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Lot of people suck there thumb.
My girl friend brother dose it his whole life still does. That's why they make some things that you can still suck with out looking like you are.

TeddyBearGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was never a thumb sucker but lots of people do suck theirs thumb even as adults. If you did it as a kid it’s probably just a subconscious reaction and came out easily. It’s awesome your girlfriend was understanding!