my girlfriend i think she like diapers to

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
your girl freind may or may not be a DL but if the diapers aren't yours who's are they?
who else lives with you who's diapers they could be if their not yours?
maybe she needs them for medical reasons, but I think i would let it go for know.

analogmedium

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Obvious troll is obvious? I have a hard time believing ANYBODY could spell like that, unless in a mocking way that makes fun of people :I (e.g., trolls from 4chan)

kwisy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
There is always the thought that a 3rd party found out about you and is now fucking with your head.

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
your girl freind may or may not be a DL but if the diapers aren't yours who's are they?
who else lives with you who's diapers they could be if their not yours?
maybe she needs them for medical reasons, but I think i would let it go for know.

Surely you'd know if your girlfriend actually needed diapers though.

Maybe they are yours, you just bought them a long time ago and forget about them.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thank you for someone who 'translated' that last line. I just couldnt understand it my self, but anyways...

Your girlfreind might be incontinent, and has not told you yet. I wouldnt go jumping into this so fast, get more information, espeacialy when you have been wrong about his before.

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
thank you for your help for those how did not credenzas my spelling and grizzy I tried to git FireFox but it don't work on my PC so pliss giv me a brack

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Lots of people write like Matt 1989 because they have a learning disability. Many of them learn to compensate by writing everything using a word processor with a good spell checker. You must have a very old computer if it can't access Firefox. You could compose on Word, use the spell and grammar check, and then copy it to your post.

D

Deleted member 5880

Matt,

I think, like has been suggested, you should talk to your girlfriend. She may or may not enjoy wearing diapers (out of need or not), and the only way to know for sure will be to talk to her.

If you feel nervous about talking to her, take some time to practice on your own. As silly as it may be, it definitely makes it easier--as I can speak from my own experiences speaking to my parents about such things. Practice definitely helps!:cool:

***suggestion/reminder for those quick to judge: ADISC is a support forum, so please please try to prioritize support over such things:grouphug:. If something feels funny, then look at the content of the other posts an user has made (including outside the current thread) before assuming a deviant nature and/or request a moderator look into it if you are concerned. Not all creeps have bad spelling, but most creeps DO post creepy and unbelievable claims or requests--none of which I see here; just a request to help talk to a girlfriend. Yes, bad grammar is annoying and detracts from the quality of a post; however, it is not necessarily grounds to call somebody derogatory terms. Thank you.:grouphug:***

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Haha he's talking like the minnesotan on family guy... So I waz about to bohne mai gurlfrend but she sed dere waz just noh way

I

Ishav

3419260095_bc137c21ec_1__large.jpg

Naughty naughty... but so much yes.
I vaguely remember seeing this at some point in time this made me rofl.

sparkywuff

Moderated
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
i whus looking in my closit and i found a pack of diapers that whus not myin.:dunno:
i'm not shor yaet but i think my girlfriend is diaper lover like me.
whut shod i do i whus rong about this be for and i don't wunt to mack the sam mustaks i maed last time.:wallbash:

i was looking in my closet and found a pack of diapers that was not mine. :dunno:
i'm not sure yet, but i think my girlfriend is a diaper lover like me.
what should i i do? i was wrong about this before and i don't want to make the same mistakes i made last time :wallbash:

that's what he said, it's not that hard to read it if you read it at a slow pace

Chillin

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The OP is a genius with extensive knowledge of the english language, he should be praised a million times.

THERE, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR?

Why don't you go ahead and keep the bad rep cumming :) haha

Last edited:

Virtual_Gravity_27

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Next time a moderator sees a thread like this, reading the first post, before even hesitating or anything, why don't they just delete it?

Role
  1. Private
Next time a moderator sees a thread like this, reading the first post, before even hesitating or anything, why don't they just delete it?

Because it may be important to the OP and/or true.

You can never really live inside someone else's mind, especially with only one or two presentations of said mind.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
First it was the all famous my girlfriend babied me post and now its the ever rising my girlfriend is a DL. What next!!

sparkywuff

Moderated
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
First it was the all famous my girlfriend babied me post and now its the ever rising my girlfriend is a DL. What next!!

who are you to criticize the relationship with OP and his significant other? maybe when your significant other is comfortable enough to baby you and you come to tell is about it we won't believe you because we go with the same mentality as 'oh this is bullshit because it seems so outlandish." and don't you dare whine about how it isn't fair that we don't believe you because you were one of the people who where so quick to condescend and cast him away.

and it may be false, it may not be. but if everyone is so quick to dismiss it, then what's the point of having a community that supports these kinds of interactions between significant others?

Status
Not open for further replies.