LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I won't go into details, but I think it's neat! I had always sort of suspected...

Unfortunately, they had some very bad experiences trying to explore this part of themselves (fetlife), so they've written it off for now. I think I was able to make them feel a little better about it and to alleviate some of the fear and shame.

I don't want to push anything on them. We already have plenty of fun cuddling our stuffies, watching cartoons, and playing games together. I wouldn't change a thing! But it's nice to know I can be more open about this stuff with someone I love.

Reactions: Diaperboy27, mrsmallory666, lilbabyjooce and 3 others
LaLoneDigi said:
We already have plenty of fun cuddling our stuffies, watching cartoons, and playing games together. I wouldn't change a thing! But it's nice to know I can be more open about this stuff with someone I love.

That's amazing! I always wished that I could share little experiences with someone else in real life. My sister at one time expressed possibly giving it a try for therapeutic benefits, but never actually came around to trying it.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
This is why I like ADISC. A person can explore more aspects of abdl other than just the sexual.

• Love
Reactions: LaLoneDigi and lilbabyjooce
COOL! I always wanted a playmate along with a mommy, but a playmate would be awesome. ENJOY!

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
Back