My formal hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby
So here goes my intro....
I have been on this site for a while now and I have contributed some and now feel comfortable enough to get to the personal.
I am male straight white (Canadian) and in the 40-50 year old range. I am on my second marriage and we have three kids... two of hers one of ours.

I would put myself in the diaper lover catagory as I have a diaper fetish and find diapers very sexually stimulating. My wife knows about my fetish and is okay/comfortable with it. Diapers are a big part of our active sex life; although she does not wear them.

I currently use KINS cloth diapers and nylon waterproof panties and have a supply of disposibles as well.

I have had this fetish since my early teens so I guess I have about 30 years experience with this lifestyle... and have been on the internet since probably the very beginning. I have experienced some of the problems and concerns of the members; ie, being caught, telling a loved one, buying diapers. As well as being divorced and having step kids (I am the "evil step dad"). However, I am surprised, shocked, and amazed at the issues, concerns and experiences that the teens and young people on this site are going through right now and how they/you are coping.

I am a long haul truck driver and drive mainly from southern Ontario to western Canada... Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver; then down to the western states Washington, Oregon, and then back to Toronto/ southern Ontario. I am usually gone for about 9-13 days.

I love hockey and I am a Leafs fan.

Thats all for now.

Rick

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome mate, always good to have new members. :)

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Woah! That was personal all right!

Have fun on the forums!

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome!

I'm Rainbow, Tafshin's IRL Mommy/girlfriend/ best friend/ roommate.

Hope to get to know ya. = )

Status
Not open for further replies.