• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My First Words

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyLastWords

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Hi all, figured now that I have made my first post I would introduce myself.

Not sure exactly what to post here, so this may sound disjointed as I think of stuff to post.

I'm a normal dude from West Australia.

Currently an unemployed student at TAFE.

I Enjoy 4wding,

I like music, specifically metal, (not extreme metal though) and I sing in a band. I play guitar when we need a third one for harmonies etc.

I'm going to uni next year.

I'm starting to get into motorbikes, but my town doesn't have any intructors.

I play some computer games, but I'm not all that good. I'm no geek lol.

As far as ab/dl stuff goes, I'm a pacifier lover :D . Apart from that I'm more a Daddy type.

Uhh yeah, pretty much me in a nutshell.

Oh and I really like Dragonball Z. I watched it for the first time on the remastered box sets just recently. I'm writing a fanfic about it which I'll post at some point.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Well welcome to the site...we look forward to your contributions and such. And so on. And so forth.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Kewl: 4wd-ing Aussies; you're not our first to like 4by-ing, and we have many car nuts, turbo 4banger to muscle v8's. I go for mileage, get 35-40 mpg in my ancient little sedan. What do plan on majoring in next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.