• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My first time being on a site like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wave

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everybody! Let me explain my situation. I have been lost and in the dark about this stuff for around 8 years now and am so glad to have found ADISC. I am an avid music lover, gamer, writer(in my free time), and connoisseur of waffles. My excitement cannot be understated. I'm honestly just so happy to be apart of a community I didn't even know existed a few hours ago.:biggrin:

santa22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC :) hope you have fun and enjoy being here.

wave

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks. Any tips on not making an idiot of myself on here?

wave

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Awesome. If only other parts of the internet would follow this rule...

kikee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Wave - There are bunches of us over here in Pantymania, the proud home of the TeddyCon

wave

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wow! That's so cool that this exists. Have you ever had complaints from neighbors or anyone giving you trouble for it?

B

BordercollieTrigger

I actually got the hang of the site in less than one month. Love it can relate.

kikee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Wave - no. - but then - the location of the TeddyCon is in a very "bohemian" little city that has been recently ranked as America's top "nicest place to live". - I live there, and neighbors who know me well were actually quite approving, even somewhat jealous. - so there You are - :)

i haven't heard of any community relations difficulties with any of the other, very many, ABDL social events or gatherings in other locations. - That seems to suggest that we are, as a whole, a very well behaved group of adults.

wave

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm glad folks out there are making a good name for the ABDL community. Anyway, happy to see people are so friendly here. I hope I can become as much apart of this site as everyone else.

Puppyluvs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
Hiya Wave, welcome to ADISC, I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine :)

I also love music, writing, gaming, diapers and waffles!

CrinklesTheBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Glad to see another wonderful new face here. Sit back, relax, get diapered, and have fun.

Sanch

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little

Whilst I'm sure you won't make an idiot of yourself, here are just a few things I'd suggest to make sure your wonderful contributions come out as well as possible. :)

- Have a glance through recent pages if you're starting a new topic, just to check there's not already a discussion about that exact thing.
- Use spelling and grammar to the highest level you're able to. So far you seem perfectly literate, so that's probably not an issue!
- Be supportive and offer advice to others.
- Be aware that this is a diverse community, and that there'll probably be certain individuals who will have vastly different opinions and views to you on issues as wide-ranging as bath toys to Barack Obama.

But most importantly...have fun! :)

M

Marka

Hey everybody! Let me explain my situation. I have been lost and in the dark about this stuff for around 8 years now and am so glad to have found ADISC. I am an avid music lover, gamer, writer(in my free time), and connoisseur of waffles. My excitement cannot be understated. I'm honestly just so happy to be apart of a community I didn't even know existed a few hours ago.:biggrin:

A belated...great-big Welcome!

wave,

I don't think that you could have picked a better place than ADISC to get started!

I'm glad that you found us, and I'm especially glad to have you here!

wave said:

Besides the good tips others have given you... If you go to the top of most pages here... you'll find a drop-down named ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips, that should prove pretty useful reading too ;)

wave said:
Can't wait to be integrated!

Thank you for choosing to integrate with ADISC!

Your integration will begin momentarily,

[Initiating Integration Protocol] Integration in progress, please wait...

Processing: Username: wave/Introduction
Processing: User Profile: User Profile="wave"
Profile Data: Is public? No bit-set found, default=Private
Downloading Introduction....
Downloading Rules....
Downloading Greetings....​

Integration Progress 25% complete . . . . . . . . .

Note: Integration times, and quality will vary, depending on your particular connection rate, and social-O/S

wave said:
I'm glad folks out there are making a good name for the ABDL community. Anyway, happy to see people are so friendly here. I hope I can become as much apart of this site as everyone else.

This is a pretty good start! See you in the Forums!

Warm Regards,
-Marka

paddedkitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I joined 6 days ago. It's my first time, too. I love it already. What is your favorite kind of waffle?

Status
Not open for further replies.