sissyBritney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Incontinent
Today I got a delivery of my first taped diapers. I have been wearing pullups. Also got a pair of really cute pink plastic pants
to wear over them.

OMG, I must say what a difference from pullups. These are so much bulkier. I put them on as soon as I got them.
They are so full and bigger than pullups, my legs were spread apart so much more, and they made me waddle when I walked
even before I wet them. I just love the bulkiness and fullness of them, you certainly know your wearing diapers. They have extra
wide coverage in front and rear, which helps make them so bulky. I even got them with cute little bear designs on them.
I got these from Northshore.

The pink plastic pants are also so sweet looking. They even have white lace trim on legs and waist. I got these on Amazon.
I couldn't wait so I put them both on and went to the grocery store. They felt so great, I even peed myself while shopping.
I am so excited to have these and will order more of both.
I am now a real diapered sissy and love it.

2-7-1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384, Happy2BeInNappies2, Tigrou1982 and 1 other person
Are those Haian pants? If so, how do you like them?

Yes, they are. Luv them so far. They are soft and cute. Perfect for a diapered sissy.

Reactions: Luminaire
Next you might enjoy the Crinklz Aquanaut and Astronaut. They have the same cute characters in different settings.

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Reactions: sissyBritney
sissyBritney said:
Today I got a delivery of my first taped diapers. I have been wearing pullups. Also got a pair of really cute pink plastic pants
to wear over them.

OMG, I must say what a difference from pullups. These are so much bulkier. I put them on as soon as I got them.
They are so full and bigger than pullups, my legs were spread apart so much more, and they made me waddle when I walked
even before I wet them. I just love the bulkiness and fullness of them, you certainly know your wearing diapers. They have extra
wide coverage in front and rear, which helps make them so bulky. I even got them with cute little bear designs on them.
I got these from Northshore.

The pink plastic pants are also so sweet looking. They even have white lace trim on legs and waist. I got these on Amazon.
I couldn't wait so I put them both on and went to the grocery store. They felt so great, I even peed myself while shopping.
I am so excited to have these and will order more of both.
I am now a real diapered sissy and love it.

View attachment 71277

I MUST have those! Do they come in snap on?

Enjoy! Beware the Haian pants though; I bought a pair of theirs and the side seam split on the first wearing :mad:

SoggyTyke said:
Enjoy! Beware the Haian pants though; I bought a pair of theirs and the side seam split on the first wearing :mad:
I have other plastic pants and they also split on sides, so I tried these. Will let you know if the Haian split.
Do you know of good ones that will last? I wear 24/7 now so need good ones. Thank you.

BrattyPrincessSophie said:
I MUST have those! Do they come in snap on?
I didn't see if they have snap diapers or not. You can look on Northshore.com.

sissyBritney said:
I have other plastic pants and they also split on sides, so I tried these. Will let you know if the Haian split.
Do you know of good ones that will last? I wear 24/7 now so need good ones. Thank you.

I'm waiting for some from Dotty Diaper on Etsy. I really like the ones from FetWare and BabyPants. I got some Gary's from NorthShore and I don't like them as much. I thought they'd be quieter.

sissyBritney said:
I didn't see if they have snap diapers or not. You can look on Northshore.com.

Was talking about the plastic pants. Forgot to specify that.

Back