• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My first step into the community...

AnxiousBoyo12

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hello everyone! This is my first step into the ABDL community since I started to like diapers 11 years ago.

I'm 23 y/o, graphic designer and artist who enjoys character design, videogames, animation and cartoons, I'm on my way to soon move to the United States to start living there, so I took that as a nice opportunity to start meeting people from the community, as I feel like I havent experimented enough within the abdl themes.

I enjoy diapers as a way to cope and relax, I don't really enjoy anything diaper related to be sexual at all, and I'm looking to meet people that likes diapers the way I do on an innocent way to regress

i'm also a really shy person who struggles a little to socialize but makes his best effort to do so... so that's my introduction, hello!

Reactions: lilensign, Cottontail, vp39 and 4 others

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
AnxiousBoyo12 said:
Hello everyone! This is my first step into the ABDL community since I started to like diapers 11 years ago.

I'm 23 y/o, graphic designer and artist who enjoys character design, videogames, animation and cartoons, I'm on my way to soon move to the United States to start living there, so I took that as a nice opportunity to start meeting people from the community, as I feel like I havent experimented enough within the abdl themes.

I enjoy diapers as a way to cope and relax, I don't really enjoy anything diaper related to be sexual at all, and I'm looking to meet people that likes diapers the way I do on an innocent way to regress

i'm also a really shy person who struggles a little to socialize but makes his best effort to do so... so that's my introduction, hello!
Good Evening and Welcome!
I myself have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
I have been here for a long time.
Been back in diapers for half my life.

Reactions: AnxiousBoyo12

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
AnxiousBoyo12 said:

Hello welcome here

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome, @AnxiousBoyo12! Your dove's something of a retro gamer, I see. Game Boy Advance SP? Maybe I'll play some Metroid Fusion later...

Anyway, I hope these first brave steps into the online ABDL world lead you to friendship and a better understanding of yourself. I knew about other ABDLs online almost as soon as I had access to the internet--back in 1994. (Oldie here.) It took me almost 20 more years to get up the courage to talk with any of them. I was very shy about it! I'm glad I did finally open up. It's been a huge relief.

Take care, and I hope to hear more from you around the forums. :)

Reactions: OmiOMy and AnxiousBoyo12

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

AnxiousBoyo12

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Cottontail said:
Welcome, @AnxiousBoyo12! Your dove's something of a retro gamer, I see. Game Boy Advance SP? Maybe I'll play some Metroid Fusion later...

Anyway, I hope these first brave steps into the online ABDL world lead you to friendship and a better understanding of yourself. I knew about other ABDLs online almost as soon as I had access to the internet--back in 1994. (Oldie here.) It took me almost 20 more years to get up the courage to talk with any of them. I was very shy about it! I'm glad I did finally open up. It's been a huge relief.

Take care, and I hope to hear more from you around the forums. :)
Thank you! I remember actually trying to get into the community once a lot of years ago, but I probably got unlucky because I got weirded out by some people who were acting really weird and basically harassing me, and thats why I was never daring to enter the community, but I decided to give it a second chance after arriving at this forum, which seems a safer way to slowly getting into the community

Reactions: Cottontail

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
AnxiousBoyo12 said:
Thank you! I remember actually trying to get into the community once a lot of years ago, but I probably got unlucky because I got weirded out by some people who were acting really weird and basically harassing me, and thats why I was never daring to enter the community, but I decided to give it a second chance after arriving at this forum, which seems a safer way to slowly getting into the community
That's a bit like my first experience. I stumbled upon the diaper fetish newsgroup on Usenet. It was the first evidence I'd seen that other people liked diapers, but the discussion was all very sexually explicit. So on the one hand I was relieved to not be alone, and on the other hand... I was basically still alone because I couldn't see myself talking to those people. 🤷 There is a sexual side of this stuff for me, and I'm less shy of talking about it now than I used to be, but it still feels very personal.

Last edited:

AnxiousBoyo12

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Cottontail said:
That's a bit like my first experience. I stumbled upon the diaper fetish newsgroup on Usenet. It was the first evidence I'd seen that other people liked diapers, but the discussion was all very sexually explicit. So on the one hand I was relieved to not be alone, and on the other hand... I was basically still alone because I couldn't see myself talking to those people. 🤷 There is a sexual side of this stuff for me, and I'm less shy of talking about it now than I used to be, but it still feels very personal.
That's actually what happens to me. Usually the people I met are completely sexual and only talk about diapers 24/7.

There's nothing wrong about seeing diapers as a sexual fetish, but for me is not my cup of tea, I also feel like diapers for me is like something really REALLY personal and even if the other person likes diapers, I don't feel that comfortable expressing that side of me with a person that I just met, I really need to be friends and know the other person, but if they just talk about diapers 24/7 I will never manage to build a proper friendship.

Thats basically how my firsts approaches with the community went sadly.

Reactions: Cottontail