My first semi-big little order

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuggleTrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I did it. I took the plunge. I have bought a bunch of diapers before but this was strictly AB/little stuff. I have bought myself a new pacifier (strawberry design) and sippy cups (princesses). I will probably also order a plushie or two as well ^.^

I will try to get pics asap.

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Good for you... go the big binge lol. How exciting, all those deliveries.

disneygeek

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That's exciting! I slept with a paci for the first time in quite a while last night. It was nice and it stayed in all night, which I liked. Enjoy your new items!

HuggleTrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Good for you... go the big binge lol. How exciting, all those deliveries.
Its like christmas! ^.^

That's exciting! I slept with a paci for the first time in quite a while last night. It was nice and it stayed in all night, which I liked. Enjoy your new items!
That's awesome! :3 Yeah, pacis are my new favorite thing. They are just really comforting to me I guess. I love my green one because its my very first and one and only right now.

disneygeek

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That's awesome! :3 Yeah, pacis are my new favorite thing. They are just really comforting to me I guess. I love my green one because its my very first and one and only right now.
I agree. It really helps me regress and feel little very quickly. What kind did you buy? Right now my 'go to' is one I got modified at pacifiersrus. Love the look and size!
cache_240_240_0_0_80_16777215_27e.JPG

HuggleTrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I agree. It really helps me regress and feel little very quickly. What kind did you buy? Right now my 'go to' is one I got modified at pacifiersrus. Love the look and size!
View attachment 24924

PacifierMAMStrawberry.jpg

I got one from baby pants (they actually have a lot of neat stuff). It was a MAM baby Pink Strawberry with a Nuk 5 silicone nipple. :3 Incredibly cute.

disneygeek

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
View attachment 24925

I got one from baby pants (they actually have a lot of neat stuff). It was a MAM baby Pink Strawberry with a Nuk 5 silicone nipple. :3 Incredibly cute.
Nice! I have the light blue one from there, I believe technically the Nuk '6'. I like that one as well but tend to lean toward my other one because it's newer and Disney haha.

Last edited:

HuggleTrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Mostly arrived today! Have pics

Status
Not open for further replies.