My First Halloween Memory

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
The first time I went trick-or-treating, I was four years old. It was 1997. I decided at the last minute that I wanted to go, so my mom fixed me a makeshift dalmatian costume, as I was big on 101 Dalmatians at the time. I think I had been scared to go; I was kind of shy, and after all, you normally tell kids not to talk to strangers, but on Halloween you send them to their houses for free candy. Anyway...

Where we lived at the time wasn't conducive to trick-or-treating, so my parents took me to a condominium community by our previous house. I approached the first home, got a Dum-Dum Pop dropped into my pail, then announced ''OK, let's go!'' Apparently I was still unsure about this whole thing and was ready to leave, but if the Polaroid taken at the end of the night is any indication, I was convinced to stay for more candy.

Last edited:
Mine was when I was 4. I went as Batman, because that is what I watched every afternoon if I was good for the day.

I'm not sure what my first costume was but I do remember one time when I was very young. My aunt always wanted a daughter but she couldn't conceive because of cancer. My mom adopted me but she may have also wanted a little girl. Anyway, my mom convinced me to go as a little girl. She got me a dress and a blond wig and did all the makeup. We went from house to house and none of the neighbors seemed to recognize me. Maybe they did but they didn't let on. And now I wonder why I sometimes enjoy regressing as a toddler/baby girl.....sigh.

Back