• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

My First Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Hey Guys it's me Sierra again to tell you exactly how I felt my first time I wore a diaper for my baby Michael. I loved him so much and I knew when he told me about this that it was from his heart. He was joking around with me about wearing one. I was at first like yeah right. But I got to thinking I mean what did I have to loose. He wanted it why not. If I wanted something then I'd hope that he would be there for me.I know he would...so...I did it...It was used during a certain well during making love. It turns him on that I did that. The strange thing was it was totally comfortable. I felt secure and comfy. SO I have no problem in venturing in to his next request of wearing a diaper to sleep in. The amazing thing is I almost rather him wear a diaper he cuddles more.LOL I love this guy I hope he knows that no matter what he throws me I'll be here through it all. If me and him get a house together he wants to have his own Nursery and I told him just to keep it locked so other people you know don't get in there. I am totally comfortable with him doing that...He can have a whole room to himself so he can be himself. whatever that means.

Sierra

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
That's really nice! :smile: I'd love to have a room set aside to enjoy all my AB items.

~Pramrider

Role
Diaper Lover
It is interesting how much win this is.

Mike is a cool and a lucky guy. But his woman friend, must be even better, due to this level of love.

If only us other manly failures could have.

Role
Diaper Lover
It is interesting how much win this is.

Mike is a cool and a lucky guy. But his woman friend, must be even better, due to this level of love.

If only us other manly failures could have.
hahaha :laugh: woman friend...thats the first time i heard that before

shane_man

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If this is really his S/O, then good for him and you. I have a lingering feeling it isn't though.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
If this is really his S/O, then good for him and you. I have a lingering feeling it isn't though.
Why would you think that? This couple seems happily together and they're just getting to know each other better! Do please share your thoughts though, because every statement has its reason :)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
My situation is much the same, and we have been married for 35 years. Hope you are as lucky.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Why would you think that? This couple seems happily together and they're just getting to know each other better! Do please share your thoughts though, because every statement has its reason :)
Not trying to answer for shane_man, but maybe he thinks this because it is a rare circumstance, and they type very similarly. However, I will believe it. I am just trying to see where shane is coming from. No bias here!

Role
Diaper Lover
Shane said:
A newbie being suspicious of a member that has been here for a long time and is respected seems somewhat backward.

I didn't see that we already had a second page sadly.

Lexi

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
wow, that is so cute and exciting! I wish you two all the best!

Lexi

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I am totally jealous/envious to the great bond and relationship you two have. I would do anything to have a girl, so understanding she trys it and likes it, andd accepts that side of me.

Best wishes you two!

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
I am totally jealous/envious to the great bond and relationship you two have. I would do anything to have a girl, so understanding she trys it and likes it, andd accepts that side of me.

Best wishes you two!
Good thing you need to want to do "anything" to have a girlfriend in the first place! :educate:

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Congrats to the both of you, its really hard to find someone to accept this fetish, and seems like you guys are both enjoying it. I am also one of the luckier ones, I found a girl who is a mommy to me and let me have my own room as well, check it out under my photos. I have a race car bed right now... Someday hope to have a crib :) Good luck to you. guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.