My first experience getting diapered

ItsTimmyTime

Est. Contributor
Messages
69
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I recently told my wife about my abdl side. She's completely new to all of this and being she is the first person I've ever told, it's new to me in the sense of having someone so special "come along for the ride" 😏

We are taking things slowly whilst we try to navigate this together but I just had the best experience with her this evening.

She said she was happy for me wear last night so off I went around 6pm for a shower whilst she threw my PJs into the tumble dryer to get all nice and toasty warm. During this time she went in our bedroom and lit my baby powder candle she got me for Christmas 😁 After I showered and got dried off I went in our bedroom and she told me she was going to diaper me 😊

I lay on the bed and she put cream on me followed by lots of powder and asked me hold out my hand so she could put powder on it, which I smelled whilst she finished off rubbing my powder in, pulled up my nappy and did up my tapes. I was the first time she's stood over me diapered me properly like this. It was quite something.

She pulled up my PJ bottoms, held out her hands and pulled me up off the bed. I cuddled her, she gave me a butt pat and asked me if that was okay!? I told her it was incredible, the whole experience was completely magical. I know she loves me but the fact that she's willing to go to these lengths to make me happy just speaks volumes about what a wonderful, caring, empathic and loving person she is. 🥰🥰

I feel very blessed and we are only a couple of months into our journey!!! We both know we have many hurdles left to cross. She's still struggling with me using my nappy for its intended purpose so I've promised to stay dry for the time being. I'm certainly not complaining though, although wetting is a major element to me, what she has already given me is something I never even thought imaginable. 😁

I just wanted to share. The future is looking promising. I hope she'll be along sometime soon to join our community and introduce herself to everyone here 🙂
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL, Subtlerustle, badger50 and 9 others

babyjoe20

Est. Contributor
Messages
434
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
ItsTimmyTime said:
I recently told my wife about my abdl side. She's completely new to all of this and being she is the first person I've ever told, it's new to me in the sense of having someone so special "come along for the ride" 😏

We are taking things slowly whilst we try to navigate this together but I just had the best experience with her this evening.

She said she was happy for me wear last night so off I went around 6pm for a shower whilst she threw my PJs into the tumble dryer to get all nice and toasty warm. During this time she went in our bedroom and lit my baby powder candle she got me for Christmas 😁 After I showered and got dried off I went in our bedroom and she told me she was going to diaper me 😊

I lay on the bed and she put cream on me followed by lots of powder and asked me hold out my hand so she could put powder on it, which I smelled whilst she finished off rubbing my powder in, pulled up my nappy and did up my tapes. I was the first time she's stood over me diapered me properly like this. It was quite something.

She pulled up my PJ bottoms, held out her hands and pulled me up off the bed. I cuddled her and she asked me if that was okay!? I told her it was incredible, the whole experience was completely magical. I know she loves me but the fact that she's willing to go to these lengths to make me happy just speaks volumes about what a wonderful, caring, empathic and loving person she is. 🥰🥰

I feel very blessed and we are only a couple of weeks into our journey!!! We both know we have many hurdles left to cross. She's still struggling with me using my nappy for its intended purpose so I've promised to stay dry for the time being. I'm certainly not complaining though, although wetting is a major element to me, what she has already given me is something I never even thought imaginable. 😁

I just wanted to share. The future is looking promising. I hope she'll be along sometime soon to join our community and introduce herself to everyone here 🙂
you are lucky to have a wife like that and long may it continue but as u said take thims slow xxx
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and ItsTimmyTime

ItsTimmyTime

Est. Contributor
Messages
69
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
babyjoe20 said:
you are lucky to have a wife like that and long may it continue but as u said take thims slow xxx
Thank you @babyjoe20, I can't believe how lucky I am. I'll be sure not to push her beyond what she is comfortable with 🙏
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,804
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Such an incredible feeling isn’t it?! There is nothing like coming to the realizations that you described. It sounds like your wife is a pro already, perfectly and lovingly executed.

As I have said before you will become “welded at the heart and fiercely loyal to each other”. I am so happy for you.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and ItsTimmyTime

ItsTimmyTime

Est. Contributor
Messages
69
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
littlemoosey said:
Such an incredible feeling isn’t it?! There is nothing like coming to the realizations that you described. It sounds like your wife is a pro already, perfectly and lovingly executed.

As I have said before you will become “welded at the heart and fiercely loyal to each other”. I am so happy for you.
It certainly is an incredible feeling @littlemoosey. She was so thoughtful and she really did shock me how well she executed it. Just the little things she did such as lighting my candle, powdering my hand and pulling me up off the bed had such a huge impact!

I did allow her in initiate things this time also which made it even more special and her back has felt less painful this week so that's really good news as well 🙂
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: TigerDL, littlemoosey and Diprs2

RuffRuff

Est. Contributor
Messages
243
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
That is something you will always remember. I still remember the first time my wife put me in a diaper. It does create a special bond. I wish you the best in your journey with your wife.
 
  • Love
Reactions: ItsTimmyTime

ItsTimmyTime

Est. Contributor
Messages
69
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
RuffRuff said:
That is something you will always remember. I still remember the first time my wife put me in a diaper. It does create a special bond. I wish you the best in your journey with your wife.
Thank you @RuffRuff 🙂🙏
 

Littleabp

Est. Contributor
Messages
129
Role
  1. Adult Baby
What an amazing and special experience for you ❤️ i remember the first time my wife diapered me, such an amazing feeling. I’m sure you’ll have lots of fun together as you move forward in your mummy and baby journey, I know for me it’s created an even more special bond between my wife and I.
 
  • Love
Reactions: ItsTimmyTime

ItsTimmyTime

Est. Contributor
Messages
69
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Littleabp said:
What an amazing and special experience for you ❤️ i remember the first time my wife diapered me, such an amazing feeling. I’m sure you’ll have lots of fun together as you move forward in your mummy and baby journey, I know for me it’s created an even more special bond between my wife and I.
It's such an incredible thing isn't it. Definitely a very unique bond. Some of us are very lucky to have such understanding and caring partners 🥰
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mingus
Top