My first ever Accident

• Thread starter Deleted member 37960
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 37960

Last night i had my first ever accident :( but fortunanly i was saved by my CLOTH diaper, sadly this is a diaper i only use for comfort and thickness over my plastic plants.... it was during the night, and i woke up with a wet diaper, it took a while to realize i only had my cloth diaper on! :wallbash:

So im wondering if anyone would guide me on how to wash it? i tried hand washing it, without success :sweatdrop:

So if anyone could post how to wash a cloth diaper with PVC outter cover in a washing machine and a dryer, i would highly appreciate it! :D

Andrewgdfw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
this is a diaper i only use for comfort and thickness over my plastic plants....

----------

I'm puzzled why you'd wear diapers OVER your plastic pants ... ???

D

Deleted member 37960

well, i obviously have a diaper inside the plastic pants :eek: but sometimes i like it thick so i wear the cloth diaper for more comfort and thickness, cause i dont want it to get messy if my diaper leaks :)

Akastus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
The usual approach to products like that is a low-temperature wash ( 30-40C ,to avoid damaging the PVC), followed by air-drying. What exactly do you mean by "without success"?

D

Deleted member 37960

well, i simply put it under the wash and scrubbed it xD wasnt very effect, only was for a few minutes, but i will try to wash it that way :) thanks

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
was your diaper wet or messy? you didn't say, but considering the difficulty you're having, I'm assuming not just wet?

but hey, bright side... you were wearing a diaper!

D

Deleted member 37960

nono, fortunanly just wetting :) but it has never happend to be before! so i had no idea what to do since it was cloth ;p

NovaDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've seen at least one cloth diaper manufacturer recommend Arm & Hammer with Oxiclean laundry detergent. That's what I use (I used it even before getting my first cloth diaper). There's also diaper-specific detergents out there, but I don't think you want someone asking why you have that. ;-)

InverseTundra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
i have a AIO i wear and i just throw it into the wash with my regular clothes. havent had an issue yet. easiest way imo

MickeyM

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I have to wash stuff in the sink. I usually use oxyclean, I need a new bottle of it lol. If all you are washing is your diaper, then I suggest that approach.

B

BordercollieTrigger

I use hot water to keep it clean or you'll get a rash and i put mine my waterproof cloth aio in the dryer because i live with parents so air drying isnt possible they will see. It is waterproof backed one. I will say hot water is a must if its been on for a while and is soaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.