My first diaper!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paciboy

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I knew i was a teen baby since i was 14, but i never had the opportunity to get a diaper until today. I just turned 18 yesterday, so its been 4 years. anyway, today my whole family went out shopping exept me, cuz i had to work, so they left me my dads car so i could drive home. As soon as i got out of work, i realized this could be my chance, so i drove to the next town. I went to a stop and shop cuz i knew they had those self-check out lanes. I stalled for 30 minutes to gain courage then i grabbed a pack of depends maximum absorbancy. At the register i didnt kno how 2 use it so people started to line up behind me and i got so embarassed cuz they all saw what i was buying. oh well, its not like i kno any of them. When i got home i was so excited. it felt incredible when i put it on, and i wore it for almost half an hour then i had to pee :D

Since it was so difficult to get them, i think im gunna save one of the diapers and just wear it around the house, then take it off and wear it another day until i get another chance to get them

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Congrats on getting your first diaper

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
That is exactly what I did when I first was able to start getting diapers. It was so hard and scary to get that I tried to make the diaper last as long as possible. So I probably wore it 5 or more times before it got to used to use. lol.

But seriously man.. congrats! Enjoy them!!!!

What a long time to wait... I am glad you got some success! :D :D :D

diaperedwolfcub

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Sounds a lot like my first purchase. Except I knew how to use the self checkout! XD
Congratulations! Now you need to find the balls to do it again.... For me, it is always harder to go back.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
There's nothing like the first time! I remember mine quite well to this day. I also remember I had trouble peeing...haha. But such release!!!

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Well done ;) congrats. If you bought a whole pack you should keep as many as you can hide. Find a good hiding place (everyone has one) and save as many as you can.

Good luck!

-Gus

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
Yay! Congrats on the diaper buying man, 'tis really a hard feat to get over buying your first diapers, lol. You'll get use to it man, I remember my first time buying Depends and using them...even though first time I used them they leaked on me...Grrr....Depends...haha ;)

D

Deleted member 221

yeh teh depends suck.
lol first time i bought diapers i stalled for 2 hours.....
good for you.enjoy ur diaper

Last edited by a moderator:

tbtimmy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
good for you :D I experienced that before too, but I was a lot younger, got my first diapers when I was 13

paciboy

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
There's nothing like the first time! I remember mine quite well to this day. I also remember I had trouble peeing...haha. But such release!!!
Yea i had trouble peeing but i had no problem messing

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
By the way...for future reference. The best time to go diaper shopping if you can manage it, is Friday evening between 7PM and 9:30PM. On Friday nights, everyone is racing to get home and enjoy the weekend...they are either at the bar drinking, having dinner with their families, or heading to the movies. Places like Walgreens...CVS, or whatever your local mega pharmacy is, are typically dead between those hours on Friday evenings.

Congrats, good luck, and enjoy ;)

-Gus

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Really glad for you. Eventually you might come to enjoy the thrill of buying that some people on this site have. Hope you enjoy them as much as you can!

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
:claps:

Congrats! You know, diaper runs get much easier over the years. Speaking from experience here.

PHHS

Moderated
Role
Private
tell me what its like to pee in it, sorry if this offends anyone, im curious

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Buying diapers for me was pretty easy, it didn't bother me much. But to each his own, congratz on the purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.