My Final Decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
After Months of thought, I've made my final decision. I am definitely going to take the steps to becoming the girl I really am, and to answer the questions in the long outdated threads. Yes, I will be a lesbian. Again, I have decided I truly want this and want to stop pretending and go through the long, hard, and rather painful process to achieve my goal.

Edit: Lemme rephrase that, When I say all this, I mean when I'm 18+.

Last edited:

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You put it out there so I'll reply with my thoughts...
I think 16 to young to make such a periment change.
That said, I DO wish you the best in whatever path you choose.

Nam

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
As Nam said, I think you are too young...I'm not saying you don't know what you are doing, but I think you should wait until you are done with school and all that, otherwise it can be even more stressful than school already is...Sometimes I think I would want to do something like you want to do...And I would be a lesbian too...But who knows if I will ever do it

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
probably the first step in transitioning is going to be to get a whole lot of therapy, to see if a sex-change is really necessary. you should be open to the possibility that the therapy might change your mind. if there's any way you can possibly adapt to living happily as a guy, you should do it. a sex change should be the absolute last resort, after everything else has failed.

don't feel pressured to make up your mind and make a final decision yet. be open to exploring your possibilities. the important thing is that you find a way to live your life and be happy.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
How would you pay for such a big operation at 16?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
As I said on another thread like this, in order to become a girl, they will split your penis and construct a vagina out of it. You will lose most of your sexual feelings and stimulous, I think. It's not something I would ever give up, but then I'm not you. Anyway, you would have a long road of counseling no matter what. Good luck and hope you find happiness.

care_a_lot

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I hate to say this to you dogboy but I don't quite understand why you say that a person transitioning from male to female will lose her sexual feelings. THIS IS NOT TRUE! Some surgeons like one that I have found out about in Canada can do this operation and make the vaginal area fully functional for all kinds of sexual activity. It just depends on who you see and how much research you are willing to do. However so far there is no way to go Female to Male without losing those sexual feelings during intercourse. How do I know this? My wife is a transexual and a lesbian MTF.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Baby Lily, have you had the chance to go into the world as a man dressed as a woman yet or is that not an option?

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Considering your in the us you can't do anything for another 2 years after that(turn 18) you will have a long time. youll have a couple years of counseling if i remember right you have to live in female clothes in public for something like 2 years(there was a program somewhere on this). So although i see that it is your choice in reality it will be many many years before you could even think about getting the surgery.(I'm fairly sure you need a psychologists recommendation for the surgery)

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'm thinking 16 is too young to be making such a life-altering decision...all those hormones...erf!

Either way, I agree with others who advise counselling....first and foremost...I expect you should be seeing someone (psychiatrist)...not just before the final decision is made, but during the transitional process, and probably after it as well.

Changing the way the world views you will not change the way you view yourself. Be sure of why you want to do this. Talk to others who've gone through the same thing, talk to professionals (medical and psychiatric).

One idea which is good when making any decision, but especially one which will change forever who you are (on the outside), is to make two lists (or several)...list the pros and cons of the decision, and there will be cons.

Remember what works for one person is not always the right thing for another.

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
Best wishes.

I concur with the advise already expressed,you are very young;but if you have considered sexual reassignment surgery because you know that(in your heart,soul,and mind)you are really a girl,then these feelings are not going to go away.If you intend to transition,I think that the younger you begin the process,the better.Whatever you decide,I wish you all the best,I hope you have a long and happy life.Take care,be happy.

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
18 is when I plan on starting therapy and hope to be on hormones by 19, and get surgery by 20.

Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I concur with the advise already expressed,you are very young;but if you have considered sexual reassignment surgery because you know that(in your heart,soul,and mind)you are really a girl,then these feelings are not going to go away.If you intend to transition,I think that the younger you begin the process,the better.Whatever you decide,I wish you all the best,I hope you have a long and happy life.Take care,be happy.
That's what I've heard about SRS as well, that it's best to start as young as possible since the longer you wait the more your natural gender's physical characteristics develop and the harder it is to get a "good" female/male face and body (especially if going MTF).

That said it is a big decision and personally I wonder how competent a teen is to make such a decision. I'd suggest looking into counseling and getting a professional opinion. Also, you may want to try going out in public as a girl sometime to make sure its what you want (since if you apply for SRS they're going to tell you to do that anyway) if you haven't already.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
18 is when I plan on starting therapy and hope to be on hormones by 19, and get surgery by 20.
I don’t see anything wrong with starting therapy at your present age. I think you are on target with the rest.
Hoping you find what you need.

Nam

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The only problems I think you will really have is price...And stress (since it's college age, assuming you are going)

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Make sure you'll be on of those trans that actualy look like girls. Because those trans that just look like men with long hair in lipstick... ew.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I hate to say this to you dogboy but I don't quite understand why you say that a person transitioning from male to female will lose her sexual feelings. THIS IS NOT TRUE! Some surgeons like one that I have found out about in Canada can do this operation and make the vaginal area fully functional for all kinds of sexual activity. It just depends on who you see and how much research you are willing to do. However so far there is no way to go Female to Male without losing those sexual feelings during intercourse. How do I know this? My wife is a transexual and a lesbian MTF.
Sorry Care A Lot. I took the short version from when I first answered with this response. At that time I said that I might be wrong, and if so, feel free to correct me. Apparently I've been corrected. To be honest, since I don't have transgender feeling, it's hard for me to understand. But because I have a lot of other feeling, AB, Bi, etc. I can appreciate that these feelings are very real, and have to be met at some level. Personally I hope all this works out well. It's going to take a lot of time, and there will be many steps that will have to be taken. Everyone has a right to be happy, though.

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I always sigh at people saying stuff about people being too young to know what they want... It's a stupid thing to say... I mean fair enough to make sure someone has a reality check... but to say that people don't know what they want when they're younger is silly...

The fact is for something like transitioning... There has to be some seriousness if you want to have SRS... especially after you've read about it and got a realistic idea of whats involved...

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I know that I am no expert on the topic, and have no idea how long you have thought. I do have one thing to recament, and then all good wishes. One thing to think about, I have spoken to people whom have done just what you are saying, because they fell that they are not male, so go female, only to learn later they do not feel Felmale eaiter. So just see if it is that you feel Female or if you just do not feel male.

Other then that. In the words of Kate Bornstein
Do Anything that makes you happy, so long as it is not mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.