Friendly Neighborhood Diaperman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I've been wearing for a long time and I know that my favorite types are adult pull ups but when it's a long day and big meals I like to go with the maximum absorbed ones like rearz and others but tab diapers are also my favorite type to wear!

my no1 nappy is rearz mermaid tales my no 2 is pink str8ups from nru xxx

Reactions: User70445
Peek abu

My favorite nappie lately has been the Mega Safaris.

I have a wear a variety mostly are MagaMax White, Pink & Tie Die as of now along with Crinkz Fairyland Diapers.

Pampers Baby Dry size 7

My favorites are in all white category are Confidry 24 7, Bambino Biancos ...Printwise I love DC Amours. They are fairly thick and lots of crinkle. I love the way they look when fastened on my bottom(nice and toddlerish).....

• Love
Reactions: User70445 and theancientmariner
My favourite Nappy is a Tena Proskin Ultima in maxi absorbancy medium size, so very comfortable absorbant and secure all in one Nappy and then cover it with three stretch pants and a PUL Kanga pant for absolute peace of mind!
Heaven 😊

Reactions: Constantlydamp and User70445
Tena Slips Active Fit - these are the plastic backed variety, the Maxi version daytimes and the Ultima version overnight. I haven’t tried a huge range of brands/types, but I used to wear Abena M4s until I discovered Tena.

By comparison with others I have tried, the Active Fit versions fit me perfectly, are relatively unnoticeable under jeans etc, although they do swell considerably when wet! Unlike some adult diapers they don’t have that ‘stiff’ feeling that some of the others have and to me at least, with their all-round comfort, I think they are pretty much like a grown-up’s version of a baby’s nappy.

DLmikey said:
Tena Slips Active Fit - these are the plastic backed variety, the Maxi version daytimes and the Ultima version overnight. I haven’t tried a huge range of brands/types, but I used to wear Abena M4s until I discovered Tena.

By comparison with others I have tried, the Active Fit versions fit me perfectly, are relatively unnoticeable under jeans etc, although they do swell considerably when wet! Unlike some adult diapers they don’t have that ‘stiff’ feeling that some of the others have and to me at least, with their all-round comfort, I think they are pretty much like a grown-up’s version of a baby’s nappy.
Man, I swear, there's so much love for Tena diapers, it baffles me. You must be talking about the plastic backed version that isn't available in the US, right? A lot of abdls have spoken highly of them, but I know the ones we have here are all cloth backed, and of the lowest quality. Even those who've worn regular tape on diapers say they're pretty decent. I guess you guys on the EU side of the world have it pretty good for diaper availability right?

Reactions: User70445 and DLmikey
Just to wear for fun- SDK cuz it’s easy to put on cuz of two tape designs.

For all day without leaks- Trest cuz you can go all day wetting heavily and not worry about leaks.

Antientmariner said:
Man, I swear, there's so much love for Tena diapers, it baffles me. You must be talking about the plastic backed version that isn't available in the US, right? A lot of abdls have spoken highly of them, but I know the ones we have here are all cloth backed, and of the lowest quality. Even those who've worn regular tape on diapers say they're pretty decent. I guess you guys on the EU side of the world have it pretty good for diaper availability right?
Yes, it certainly sounds like the Tena Diapers you get in the US are radically different from those we have in the UK/Europe. The ‘Active Fit’ version of the various Tena types, Maxi Ultima etc., are plastic backed and those are of a very high quality indeed. They are relatively thin and unobtrusive when dry, but swell up considerably when they are wet, and as long as one keeps within their design parameters they are very good at resisting leaks.

Diaper availability is pretty good over here, I order online from NappiesRUs in the UK, and a pack of 24 Maxi Active Fit or 22 Ultima Active Fit is around £15 GBp ($18.50 USd). I hope you get the chance to try some one day. 😊

• Wow
Reactions: User70445 and theancientmariner
abena m4, confidry 24/7 or any of white abdl diapers

DLmikey said:
Yes, it certainly sounds like the Tena Diapers you get in the US are radically different from those we have in the UK/Europe. The ‘Active Fit’ version of the various Tena types, Maxi Ultima etc., are plastic backed and those are of a very high quality indeed. They are relatively thin and unobtrusive when dry, but swell up considerably when they are wet, and as long as one keeps within their design parameters they are very good at resisting leaks.

Diaper availability is pretty good over here, I order online from NappiesRUs in the UK, and a pack of 24 Maxi Active Fit or 22 Ultima Active Fit is around £15 GBp ($18.50 USd). I hope you get the chance to try some one day. 😊
I've never ordered diapers from overseas before, only retailers based in North America. Is it really that low in the realm of possibilities that there are any of these plastic backed Tenas somewhere around here? I'd be surprised to find out no retailer has them, even in good 'ole CA.

Tena Active Fit Maxi is nowdays my favorite diaper.
During summer it is Attends active Slip M10

Back