My Experience of getting a massage

Bebezinho

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
Hello everyone! I have noticed that a few people have often wondered what it would be like to get a massage while in a diaper. I can honestly say it is an amazing experience! I have had a total of 3 massages in my life and have been padded for each one of them. My first one was after seeing the chiropractor for some minor scoliosis and the fact that I sit in a chair all day for work. This was the first massage that I have ever gotten and I was so nervous about being seem with out clothes on, especially while only in a diaper. Before this only a few doctors and my wife have ever seen my special underwear. The masseuse was an older lady that had spent most of her career working in the hospital (as I later found out) and didnt even bat an eye at my diapered state. She didn't mention it or even seem to care. She just told me to relax and told me I could keep talking to her if it made me feel better. It was an amazing experience and I felt great afterwards! I have learned that the masseuses see all sorts of naked and strangely dressed people, so a diaper was nothing to them! I was over stressing for no reason and was glad I got the massage! My other two massages went about the same other than the masseuse was just crazy and had a lot personal issues (she kept calling her daughter and telling at her). she even canceled the first massage and walked out of it because she had to go see her daughter... very unprofessional and annoying! But she didnt seem to care that I wore diapers (even braved an abu kiddo) and gave an excellent massage! Couple things to note however, I did let them know before hand that I was wearing and I didn't do anything inappropriate (like talk about the diapers to them or make them touch them or anything). They are used to seeing naked people so I'm sure it didn't even phase them that I was actually covered up and decent! If any of you are thinking about doing this I would encourage you to do so! Just be normal about it and don't be weird! There is nothing wrong with wearing diapers in front of professionals like masseuses, doctors, or chiropractors. Just dont be afraid to be you and remember that diapers are one of the best things ever invented :)

Way to go! I bet it was a great experience for three reasons!!

1) You're in a diaper :smile1:
2) You're getting a massage
3) As you're enjoying being in a diaper and getting a massage you're feeling amazing and you're realizing things aren't so bad and you're fears didn't come true!

And who would have time to laugh or poke fun once they saw how adorable and cute the ABUs are :) They are probably wondering how they can get some!!

Nice step forward!

Same here, maseuses are all professional. Though take a look at my recent asian masage while diapered topic.

I did have one of my first massages after becoming incntinent was memorable. This was nearly 20 years ago though. My masseuse was genuinely interested in my need for and type of diaper I wore (who's parent had also recently became incontinent). And I was nervous about it back then, so I decided to talk my way through it. So for nearly a full hour it was a diapers /incontinent/abdl 101 class while I got a badly needed massage.

Bebezinho said:
Couple things to note however, I did let them know before hand that I was wearing and I didn't do anything inappropriate (like talk about the diapers to them or make them touch them or anything). They are used to seeing naked people so I'm sure it didn't even phase them that I was actually covered up and decent! If any of you are thinking about doing this I would encourage you to do so! Just be normal about it and don't be weird! There is nothing wrong with wearing diapers in front of professionals like masseuses, doctors, or chiropractors. Just dont be afraid to be you and remember that diapers are one of the best things ever invented :)

I agree as long as you aren't forcing the diapers on the masseuse no harm done. I personally have had over 20 massages wearing diapers. I can honestly say it is one of the most liberating feelings ever! I have had a couple of occasions where when the masseuse rolled the blanket down so they could work on my back, you could tell they were a little surprised. Typically there is a longer pause than expected and the masseuse will either roll down the sheet so that it covers the waistband of the diaper or if you're lucky they will tuck the sheet into the waistband. I now see the same masseuse for all of my massages. She is in her early 30s and has always been professional and never batted and eye.

Back