My experience a week in

Status
Not open for further replies.

PamperedGrl12

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I'm about a week in of wearing a diaper almost all the time, with hubby knowing. I just started using them as well, it was easier by myself but just started to pee in them around hubby. The other night while we were talking I peed in my diaper, and just asked if he could hand me one to change into. And to my surprise he grabbed a new one, walked over still talking about whatever we were talking about, pulled my pants down, took my used diaper and changed me. It felt weird at first but satisfying too.
But it caught me a bit off gaurd because he got back in bed and we cuddled then he told me, if I'm gonna wear and use, from now on we are buying wipes and diaper rash cream. I don't want to act like a baby and I like my diapers , I guess what I'm asking is will it be babyish if he changes me, wipes me and put cream on me? I guess if I don't make it babyish it won't feel that way, like I said i am new to wearing and using so sorry if I seem a little dumb sounding.

PamperedGrl12 said:
So I'm about a week in of wearing a diaper almost all the time, with hubby knowing. I just started using them as well, it was easier by myself but just started to pee in them around hubby. The other night while we were talking I peed in my diaper, and just asked if he could hand me one to change into. And to my surprise he grabbed a new one, walked over still talking about whatever we were talking about, pulled my pants down, took my used diaper and changed me. It felt weird at first but satisfying too.
But it caught me a bit off gaurd because he got back in bed and we cuddled then he told me, if I'm gonna wear and use, from now on we are buying wipes and diaper rash cream. I don't want to act like a baby and I like my diapers , I guess what I'm asking is will it be babyish if he changes me, wipes me and put cream on me? I guess if I don't make it babyish it won't feel that way, like I said i am new to wearing and using so sorry if I seem a little dumb sounding.
Wow! You're in a great situation to have a husband like that. My wife has known about my diaper interest for about 8 years, but just recently started putting them on me nightly. She still has no interest in changing me after using it, but this is more than I could have asked for before, and it is a good start.

Nothing wrong with being changed, even if you don't consider yourself an adult baby. For me, I was only a diaper lover, but as my wife changes me she tends to talk to me like I'm little, and I am sort of liking it and getting into it a little bit more. So don't rule it out, you might like it!

There's nothing babyish about protecting your skin.

Now if you started cooing and babbling like a baby during a diaper change then that would be a different story.

getting a change isn't babyish unless you make it so, have fun.

That is so lovely to hear PamperedGrl12 your husband sounds like a champion.... Someone buy that man a beer!

I hope you get some cornstarch powder, wipes and some great ABDL Diapers like SDKv2s soonest.

Also you don't have to be AB to enjoy being changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back