My evil brother has finally left the college, Yes! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
As I said my brother finally left college and is going to A place to help him to get a job soon, Though he left via college due to his own beheveor and stuff that I will not get into I am glad he left because I don't have to focus on him. Now to focus on gradulation which is in olny a few weeks, among other things.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
As I said my brother finally left college and is going to A place to help him to get a job soon, Though he left via college due to his own beheveor and stuff that I will not get into I am glad he left because I don't have to focus on him. Now to focus on gradulation which is in olny a few weeks, among other things.

I have to say congratulations as we know the long history here. I hope your college career ends well. It's never easy leaving something as big as the years spent in college. I had a psychotic break towards the end of my senior year, but I recovered quickly and moved on. As one big thing ends, another begins.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
I have to say congratulations as we know the long history here. I hope your college career ends well. It's never easy leaving something as big as the years spent in college. I had a psychotic break towards the end of my senior year, but I recovered quickly and moved on. As one big thing ends, another begins.

Thanks and I hope It will too.

BluefireJay05

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
congratulations on him leaving now you can finally have the peace of mind you always wanted and I hope things get a lot better for you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.