My earlier posts

jonny77

Tykable lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I posted a couple posts earlier. I did not mean to offend anyone on both of them by all means. I am sorry if I have. I'm here to just be friends, and get tips and support. I love to wear diapers.

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I mean like the period question and wondering if there were any women within the forum was werid. Im just confused on why you wanted to know about the period thing... was creeped out by that a tad bit

Last edited:
Reactions: jonny77 and AliB

jonny77

Tykable lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Idk was just curious. So sorry if it creeped you. That was not my intention.

RetroGirl15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
jonny77 said:
Idk was just curious. So sorry if it creeped you. That was not my intention.
🙄

Toaster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
RetroGirl15 said:
I mean like the period question and wondering if there were any women within the forum was werid. Im just confused on why you wanted to know about the period thing... was creeped out by that a tad bit
I think it was a legitimate question.

A lot of men assume that wearing a pad is a lot like wearing a diaper. As it is the closest thing to a diaper that is socially acceptable.

And that was his question. It had nothing to do with if women on this forum wear them or not...obviously that's something personal. However in my opinion I didnt find his comment to be anything sexual or creepy.

I'd rather have men ask and be knowledgeable about womens menstrual cycles, then just accept the fact that we bleed and its gross...obviously!!

So I feel like maybe you might have read his question incorrectly, or miss interpreted wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wondercrinkee and jonny77

YakuiAndOzoi

#1 (diapered) Playboi Carti fan (probably)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Toaster said:
[...]
So I feel like maybe you might have read his question incorrectly, or miss interpreted wrong.
I presume it being asked in the incontinence section and the short wording were (in my eyes) decent reasons for it to be taken poorly.

Reactions: Wondercrinkee

RetroGirl15

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Toaster said:

A lot of men assume that wearing a pad is a lot like wearing a diaper. As it is the closest thing to a diaper that is socially acceptable.

And that was his question. It had nothing to do with if women on this forum wear them or not...obviously that's something personal. However in my opinion I didnt find his comment to be anything sexual or creepy.

I'd rather have men ask and be knowledgeable about womens menstrual cycles, then just accept the fact that we bleed and its gross...obviously!!

So I feel like maybe you might have read his question incorrectly, or miss interpreted wrong
I dont think i missread it honestly 🤷🏾‍♀️. The guy literally stated in one of his comments that he had a wife, so why not ask her that period question or whtever. If hes nervous to ask his wife that question then just ask google lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wondercrinkee and Toaster

Toaster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
RetroGirl15 said:
I dont think i missread it honestly 🤷🏾‍♀️. The guy literally stated in one of his comments that he had a wife, so why not ask her that period question or whtever. If hes nervous to ask his wife that question then just ask google lol.
Fair enough. I wasnt aware of that previous history.

Reactions: Wondercrinkee and RetroGirl15

JensBabyGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
If one doesn’t like the OP’s subject matter, then stop viewing the thread…..

Reactions: jonny77

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Actually, sanitary napkins were used in the war as war wound gauze. They are very useful things. They make great padding for pets when they are ill, too.

Reactions: jonny77