My Docters now no i wear diapers releaf

Kirisin

To Be Forgiven First You Must Forgive
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
After a recent bout with a UTI the question arose we'll I revealed I have been using diapers for the leaking. Not to mention the physical I did with him. He did the turn your head and cough deal. He found a wet brief anyway both my docters now know I wear diapers frequently now so when I call him next time for a refill of backtrim antibiotic there won't be a question why. Was nervous about telling them but it was received well.

Reactions: Diaper44

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Kirisin said:
After a recent bout with a UTI the question arose we'll I revealed I have been using diapers for the leaking. Not to mention the physical I did with him. He did the turn your head and cough deal. He found a wet brief anyway both my docters now know I wear diapers frequently now so when I call him next time for a refill of backtrim antibiotic there won't be a question why. Was nervous about telling them but it was received well.
They should be the most accepting of the facts and they’re bound to privacy and should ultimately be respectful to you.

AComputerGuy

Not a BIG KID yet
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
According too recent posts he already knew doctors can tell

Must be the specific marks etc that nappys leave on you on the legs waste

Last edited:

Kirisin

To Be Forgiven First You Must Forgive
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I don't wear all the time. My Family docter didn't know until I told him. Have side affect that causes problems. Since I am DL it was easy for me use Diapers anyway. We tried to figure out Male UTI and I finally told him. He agreed that makes me vulnerable to the UTIs. I am HIV+ and well I'll live with these side affects from the drugs. Since they keep me alive it's a small price to pay. Besides I like wearing diapers it just gives me an excuse for my Docters.