chestnut7718

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up with using so many different brands in one day. Lol🤗

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I feel very confused on why you felt the need to post this.

foxxybox said:

People get off to that. Sometimes the even pull them out of the garbage and microwave them.

wow, that's a lot of diapers for one day.

foxxybox said:
Or by waste he could be stating anguish of going through so many in one day because of fecal incontinence.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm not sure of the OPs intent but I took the post as meaning about the environmental aspect of being IC and needing to use and then dispose of x amount of diapers every day for 60, 70 or more years.

BabyDenise said:
I'm not sure of the OPs intent but I took the post as meaning about the environmental aspect of being IC and needing to use and then dispose of x amount of diapers every day for 60, 70 or more years.

Yeah, I just feel bad when I think about the amount of plastic waste I cause, I probably have a larger carbon footprint cause I'm doubly incontinent, but what can I do? Until modern medicine has something to offer which will work on me I'm stuck in diapers day and night.

Honestly wish people wouldn't beat themselves up about this, their are things that some people can do:

E.g. If you have a garden you can empty the fluff pulp and SAP onto your garden beds or put it with your compost to make super compost.

I remember reading somewhere in Japan they had been burning used disposables which I think burn with the same profile as black coal.

If the world progresses enough we could have seperate diaper disposal collection bins providing a whole lot of new employment.

WildRoseBaby said:
People get off to that. Sometimes the even pull them out of the garbage and microwave them.

Thankfully I'm not one of those people, my sexual attraction to diapers, is more of a interpersonal thing, like cross dressing, most DL's have there limits as to what they get off to, It's not unheard of though, not my type of thing though.

That being said, that's a lot of diapers, :p

I've thought about switching to cloth diapers. I go through anywhere from 3-5 a day, I can't even begin to imagine the thousands of diapers I've thrown out over the course of the last few years. The only thing stopping me is the fact that I wear practically 24-7 now and dealing with a cloth diaper out in public would be hard. I think I'd have to keep using disposibles out in public. If there was an easy way to manage them, and a diaper service in my area, I'd consider it.

Unless they are completely soaked I burn my nappies and pads in our wood burner.

miapeters said:
Yeah, I just feel bad when I think about the amount of plastic waste I cause, I probably have a larger carbon footprint cause I'm doubly incontinent, but what can I do? Until modern medicine has something to offer which will work on me I'm stuck in diapers day and night.

How many diapers do you go through per day? To me, 5+ seems like a lot but I guess there's really no choice if you have frequent bowel accidents.

INTrePid said:
How many diapers do you go through per day? To me, 5+ seems like a lot but I guess there's really no choice if you have frequent bowel accidents.

Yeah, on a bad day I could go through 6 :sad:
Even my doctor has said that my frequency isn't normal for anyone my age.... But it used to be worse when I was small, I remember having to change so many times during the day.... It was horrible. My room cupboards were just diapers and diapers, at least I'm using less diapers now, honestly it's an expensive problem.
There were definitely days I've gone with just 3 or 4 but only a few times

cool thanks for telling us how many diapers you shit and piss daily and for the pic too. I probably wouldn't have made it through the day if another incontinent person didn't provide photographic proof of how much they shit and piss themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

WildRoseBaby said:

um wat?

microwave them? Jesus tap dancing Christ.

- - - Updated - - -

miapeters said:

who give a shit, given that global warming is a total nonsense hoax? According to Algore, we were all supposed to be underwater by now. When climate temps didn't match the bogus predictions, they changed "global warming" to "climate change".

rest easy. Your incontinence is not killing the planet. Long after humans wipe themselves out, the earth will continue to be just fine.

ST50 said:
Unless they are completely soaked I burn my nappies and pads in our wood burner.

Champion!

I have often emptied the wet fluff pulp into a bucket and then shower standing over it so I have a pulpy SAP bucket of slush to pour into the compost bin. Turned often enough it doesn't smell and we have less landfill and a less smelly bin.

We really need a burner of some kind.

Is the picture really necessary?

MaxiPad89 said:
Is the picture really necessary?

If you're here, you're already out on the fringe. You'd best learn to overlook what you don't want to see. Here there be dragons! (and marshmallows...)

mikejames said:
cool thanks for telling us how many diapers you shit and piss daily and for the pic too. I probably wouldn't have made it through the day if another incontinent person didn't provide photographic proof of how much they shit and piss themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

um wat?

microwave them? Jesus tap dancing Christ.

- - - Updated - - -

who give a shit, given that global warming is a total nonsense hoax? According to Algore, we were all supposed to be underwater by now. When climate temps didn't match the bogus predictions, they changed "global warming" to "climate change".

rest easy. Your incontinence is not killing the planet. Long after humans wipe themselves out, the earth will continue to be just fine.

Ummm.... okay, I really don't think it's a hoax, maybe this topic is for another forum but if your going to throw out what 95% of the scientists say yeah sure it's a hoax,
Maybe if you have such strong opinions you should read up on it, global warming didn't change to climate change, they are still two things, global warming is the rise of average global temperatures and climate change is what happens because of it.
Was algore a scientist? No. He's a politician. Let the people who have real science degree's who are experts in their fields explain the science,
Usually people stay firm with their beliefs and usually you can't change their minds, for 100s of years we have used the benefits of science to make life easier and expand our knowledge and you just disapprove of it when it's inconvenient to us?
I have nothing personal against you but what you just said is so irresponsible.
I'm glad I was interested in science and didn't fall for the blind faith religious crap, I'm sorry but that's how I feel. And every year we break the highest global temperature record, that's not proof enough for you. If you want to disprove it get a degree in climate science, otherwise just don't talk about it ......

As for me resting easy, yeah, I'm stuck with this and I'll deal with it.

I routinely drop mine in the toaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back