Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Okay, it is called Diaper Aficionado. here is the link to it
Diaper Aficianado - Home

I intend to give the most indepth and complete reviews as possible for you all. So, check it out. I just reviewed the Slimeline brief and will have the Depends max up by say 9 PM EST tonight!

S

soren456

Nice effort. :thumbsup:

But no diaper review is complete without a description of how it handled poop.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Ummm.

I somehow doubt your vast experience in the world of adult diapers.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Is it possible to review something without previous experience with similar things?

For example, would a movie review by a person seeing a movie for the first time have much meaning?

Of course everyone is entitled to write their opinions.

This hardly means anyone else is required to read or accept those opinions.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think its great, Because you are giving your point of view, An most review might be done bye someone older, for the younger crowd who's body will most likely be small, and all the diff things younger people, They can get a better point of view, Vs someone who is 40 years old. An trying to do the same thing and tell us how a diaper works so well.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Hmmm...this could be interesting, really. It's sort of a somewhat-inexperienced (comparatively) person's view on these diapers. Taken with that knowledge, it's kind of fun to see what someone who hasn't tried the Cadillac diapers thinks of these lesser brands. I dig the site.

Save the Abenas, Bambinos, Molicares and Classic Comforts for last, kid. You don't wanna get spoiled. lol

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You should keep it up to date with updates to your early reviews based on your ever increasing experience.

S

soren456

Hey! I just checked in.

You're popular! It said I was the 999,999th visitor! :thumbsup:

So, I won a huge prize . . . .

I'll share it with you when it comes. :worshippy:

(A little of it, anyway . . . . )

NickofNewjersey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I hope you do abena x-plus, or maybe bambinos next. Both brands I've heard wonders of. I'm kind of confused, how come everyone says that depends suck, yet they're one of the most popular diapers in the US? Probaly because of the price :p

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I hope you do abena x-plus, or maybe bambinos next. Both brands I've heard wonders of. I'm kind of confused, how come everyone says that depends suck, yet they're one of the most popular diapers in the US? Probaly because of the price :p

Depends are just prevalent. We're a lazy nation, so we purchase whatever's readily available. That coupled with them being about as cheap as any generic brand and the marketing they do (they're just about the only adult diaper that advertises) makes them so popular.

They're complete ass as far as diapers go, but they're convenient and cheap...like any fast food joint.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private

When I order samples of them, I will do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.