My day

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So this has been my day... Wake up,wet, change diaper. Wet, change diaper. Wet, change diaper. You get the picture. Have a wet diaper now 😯😒🫤

Last edited:
Reactions: AshtonFreecss, Raven801, Neroforte and 3 others
Yeah story of my day too

My day started off with waking up at like 4am going what stinks ? Oh it's me ...shower change back to bed ....wake up wet ...have coffee try and relax and I s decides it's time to unleash hell again ...... Rinse repeat...

Reactions: Neroforte
Raven801 said:
My day started off with waking up at like 4am going what stinks ? Oh it's me ...shower change back to bed ....wake up wet ...have coffee try and relax and I s decides it's time to unleash hell again ...... Rinse repeat...
Same wake up at 4 and change

I woke up with a dry diaper today except for soaked wings and a little bit of a wet rear. I must have peed in my sleep while on my backside for that to happen. I hate that because that means the diaper doesn't absorb much and the plastic pants must be washed. Normally I can get away with 2-3 days before I need to wash the pp. 🐈‍⬛ I think it's the cat's fault (she likes to curl up on my lap at night).

Don't you just hate them kind of days Twinmom !!
Just yesterday afternoon we out doing yard work and one of my right bottom tape slid off !
I was leaking some down my leg !! I think it was being so warm out that the warmth made it come undone !!

Back