• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

My dad saw my diapers....:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Just thought I would post it. I was getting lax on hiding my diapers. I had some laying to the side of my dressor, and my dad went down to grab my plug in electrical heater when I was gone. He had to have seen them because they were sitting right besides it. He already new I'm a DL because I told him and it comes up in conversation somtimes. None the less, he didn't comment on it.

That is all.

~Johnathon~

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't see the big problem then.
He knew you were a DL, so I'm pretty sure he just brushed it out of his mind after he saw it.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
That's the problem with getting comfortable- you begin to make slip-ups.

At least it looks like the impact was minimal.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Yah it does. I mean even though he knows I wear, it was still very akward and bothered me.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Fortunately time is a great healer. In time he will get the image out of his mind..hehe...I guess it's a good thing you had told him and cleared the air otherwise it would be meltdown time!

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Don't worry, I've had a similar thing happen to me (though my Grandparent's didn't know about it beforehand)
It'll be forgotten in no time.
No need to worry about it.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Thanks everyone. You've been very supportive. I mean I'm not as much worried about it as I am embarrased about it.

B

Butterfly Mage

That's a big advantage to being "out" and having understanding parents. If you slip up, it's not that big a deal. :)

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
That's a big advantage to being "out" and having understanding parents. If you slip up, it's not that big a deal. :)
Yah, I have to say my dad has been way cool all along the way. When I told him he didn't comment either way but only said "well, I guess everyone has there thing". I really appreciated that since he didnt' judge me either way.

~Johnathon~

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
He was Probly like "Whats this????" then picked the package up with his thumb and forfinger, held it far from his face and observed it: "diapers? Babys? Hmmmm...." then left to go find his long lost newborn.....

Or he just passed them off and walked away....

Role
Diaper Lover
I know what you mean. I still live with my parents and they know I wear diapers. For some reaason I dont mind if my step Mom goes in my room and notices my diapers, but as far as my dad, I dont want him seeing my diapers. I know he has seen them plenty of times before. But he never mentions anything to me about them. To me, what my father thinks of me matters to me, but not my step mom.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
This does sound like it could have been a little awkward, but I guess you're lucky that your Dad is alright with it. I think my parents might freak a little if they came across some of my diapers even though they know about my TB/DLism. I guess your Dad couldn't have been too surprised to have stumbled upon diapers clearly belonging to you, so hopefully, this event will just be forgotten shortly.

Role
Private
every post.

you must learn when to not take me seriously.
Well sorrrrry for not being able to detect tone of voice over the internet.

All I saw was a newbie with poor grammar, which we get a lot of here. It's hard to differentiate when they are serious or not.

And I'm not learning jack-shit.

Ebn14

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
my tone of voice had nothing to do with it, as i clearly wasnt talking out loud. but good job, sir, on taking an innocent stupid comment of mine and blowing it out of proportion, throwing ill informed accusations about my poor grammar left and right. obviously im capable of typing like a poindexter with 100% perfect grammar and spelling at all times, i choose not to because im a lazy stoner with better things to do than add useless apostrophes and capital letters. people can get the point without them.

and im sorry for saying you should learn something. you dont have to learn anything for the rest of your life if you dont want to. by all means continue jumping to conclusions all the time and assume people cant read or write properly.

and someone can get back on topic anytime now.

Role
Diaper Lover
my tone of voice had nothing to do with it, as i clearly wasnt talking out loud. but good job, sir, on taking an innocent stupid comment of mine and blowing it out of proportion, throwing ill informed accusations about my poor grammar left and right. obviously im capable of typing like a poindexter with 100% perfect grammar and spelling at all times, i choose not to because im a lazy stoner with better things to do than add useless apostrophes and capital letters. people can get the point without them.

and im sorry for saying you should learn something. you dont have to learn anything for the rest of your life if you dont want to. by all means continue jumping to conclusions all the time and assume people cant read or write properly.

and someone can get back on topic anytime now.
You forgot caps and punks.

On topic: Lucky, accepting parents, I shake my fist at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.