My Cousin is ABDL.. Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All pink plastic-backed printed diapers you say? That sounds like an Amor diaper to me - she must be one of my customers :biggrin:

lol. i too am curious if there are any updates

PLEASE!! Post an update lol im soooo curious!!!

I love that this thread is titled 'cousin' and 'Maybe' is in the thread title. My Arrested Development fanboy heart is full <3 :biggrin:

GuitarGuy said:
PLEASE!! Post an update lol im soooo curious!!!

Haven't spoken yet! It will be the day after Christmas.

Something that hasn't come up here in awhile is some women like "extra protection" during certain times of the month. Perhaps she uses a diaper or similar protection for that reason. Asking her about it might embarrass the heck out of her. Tread lightly my young friend.

The fact that she was "showing" as the OP originally stated indicates to me that she is not particularly concerned. This thread would not have started had she been discreet. Many of us are rabid about not showing as we want no one to know. She obviously at the very least does not care and may in fact have wanted to promote discussion.

I'm curious to know what your cousin said

zackiepooh1992 said:
I'm curious to know what your cousin said

I couldn't bring myself to talk to her about it! XD

Awww, but we have to know!

I guess if u r close then u wud know already if it is the case but some female friends of mine hav suffered from bladder weakness caused by infection at a young age and hav worn adult diaper for that reason..they became used to it so prob wer less bothered of it showing as they had dealt with the issue since like age 12yrs and dealt with the embaressing aspect because they know it is a medical issue they hav no option over. But i guess u wud know if she used to accidentally pee herself when she was younger if u r close aready.

Also some women suffer incontenance after they hav a kid...i dnt know what products they wud give u for that if it might b printed or patterend to make it more feminine.

Saying that though many women like wearing nappy or diaper for non medical reason so its tricky....if it is a guy then it wud b easier to rule out the non AB options lol!

- - - Updated - - -

I guess if u r close then u wud know already if it is the case but some female friends of mine hav suffered from bladder weakness caused by infection at a young age and hav worn adult diaper for that reason..they became used to it so prob wer less bothered of it showing as they had dealt with the issue since like age 12yrs and dealt with the embaressing aspect because they know it is a medical issue they hav no option over. But i guess u wud know if she used to accidentally pee herself when she was younger if u r close aready.

Also some women suffer incontenance after they hav a kid...i dnt know what products they wud give u for that if it might b printed or patterend to make it more feminine.

Saying that though many women like wearing nappy or diaper for non medical reason so its tricky....if it is a guy then it wud b easier to rule out the non AB options lol!

babysittervixi said:

I'd think diapered while pregnant (late term, last 3 months or so) would be a good idea. That baby's making all kinds of space problems in there, and one symptom is "a bladder with the capacity of a walnut". Anyone that's been around a gal that's ready to pop knows they have around a 30 minute bladder capacity.

Was just about to post this as well! bms

- - - Updated - - -

This is the second story like this that I've come across here on Adisc in the space of just 3 weeks (maybe 3 weeks and a half)! I'm sorry but I think it's awsome we're realising how connected we are...albeit sometimes! bms

- - - Updated - - -

jeremyi said:
All pink plastic-backed printed diapers you say? That sounds like an Amor diaper to me - she must be one of my customers :biggrin:

Meant to include jeremyi's bit when I said - "I was just about to post that!" - doh!

- - - Updated - - -

SuperiorPenguin said:
My cousin came over today to have lunch, I noticed she had a diaper on it has some sort of print on it, looked pink. I am too nervous to ask her, why or what or otherwise and it'd be awkward, cause it is my cousin. My older cousin at that, she babysat me a ton as a child, she is 10 years older than me.

Soooo...this is going to be tricky but it'll help me form a better picture. You don't have to answer but how old are you? If it helps my genuine age is visible here on Adisc and I suffer no sleepless nights! bringmesunshine

bringmesunshine said:
Was just about to post this as well! bms

- - - Updated - - -

This is the second story like this that I've come across here on Adisc in the space of just 3 weeks (maybe 3 weeks and a half)! I'm sorry but I think it's awsome we're realising how connected we are...albeit sometimes! bms

- - - Updated - - -

Meant to include jeremyi's bit when I said - "I was just about to post that!" - doh!

- - - Updated - - -

Soooo...this is going to be tricky but it'll help me form a better picture. You don't have to answer but how old are you? If it helps my genuine age is visible here on Adisc and I suffer no sleepless nights! bringmesunshine

I am somewhere in my 20s.

SuperiorPenguin said:
I am somewhere in my 20s.

Thank you very much. And happy new year as well. bringmesunshine

bringmesunshine said:
Thank you very much. And happy new year as well. bringmesunshine

If you don't mind, why does it matter?

It's odd Mr Pepper but...I don't know! I'm defo' not part of the unofficial 'Are-you-the-legal-age-to-be-here-on-Adisc?!' crackdown squad, nor do i want to cast myself above you because I may be 'senior' to you (of course very slightly...ha ha!). I guess if I know people's actual ages it helps me build a better picture of them and yes it can help in terms of relatability, I repeat again that I genuinely am 22 and - also repeat - thanks for the answer you gave. Hope you're well. bringmesunshine

SergeantPepper said:
If you don't mind, why does it matter?

And I would agree.

Last edited:
Any new updates?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back