my collection of boy's Pull-Ups, in chronological order

thegamer408

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Sorry guys, I know not everyone likes Pull-Ups (or other baby diapers in general), but I'd like to share my collection of various types of Huggies Pull-Ups designs that I have, and would like to make as complete of a collection as would be possible eventually. I'll start with my collection, but you're welcome to add your own below. Alrighty then, here we go! I'll try to add all the Pull-Ups I'm aware of as well, but do not have photos for.

===Learning Designs===
Starting in 2013-14 (approximately), these Pull-Ups feature Cars, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, as well as Buzz Lightyear designs. These were preceded by the Monsters University Pull-Ups, which were identical in fit to these ones, except for the side materials being different (unlike these, which closely resemble the 2011-2018 GoodNites). These ones in particular are in size 3T-4T, but are smaller than current (as of May 2020) 3T-4T Pull-Ups, and fit comparably to modern 2T-3T Pull-Ups. They also sport the older leak guard design (with only one standing leak guard).

==2015==
Around early 2015, Kimberly-Clark replaced the previous design with a new design, both in terms of graphics and fit. These Pull-Ups feature Cars, and Jake and the Neverland Pirates. As you will notice, they dropped the design count from 3 to 2 different designs per pack, which has remained consistent to this day. In terms of graphical design, there are a few noticeable changes present on these compared to the previous design. First off, there is now a little emblem on the waistband, instead of saying "Pull-Ups" in that location. This would be themed to go with the Pull-Ups main design (such as the Jake Pull-Ups having a ship's wheel there). Another noticeable graphic difference is the inclusion of a faux fly on the Pull-Ups, presumably to make them look more like real underwear (although the graphics overlapping the faux fly defeats the purpose of that IMO). This faux fly doesn't cover the entire Pull-Up, only the front, unlike the modern designs which go about 1/3 of the way up the back of the pant. The last graphical difference is that the size information has been moved from the top right-hand corner to the center of the Pull-Up.

The biggest difference in terms of construction is the leak-guards, which use a dual leak-guard design, similar to what was found on GoodNites about a year later. This improved leak protection, making a better seal on people who could properly fit them (aka toddlers, don't work so well on adults). Huggies would later brand this on packages as "new leg fit", although the package I have doesn't advertise that feature. These Pull-Ups are 4T-5T, but as before, are smaller than modern 4T-5T Pull-Ups. They are comparable in size to modern 3T-4T Pull-Ups.

In late 2015, these were replaced with designs exclusively featuring Cars 2 designs. Unfortunately, I do not have any photos of these, although they were the first to match modern sizing, as well as having the faux fly go all the way around the Pull-Up. Otherwise, they were identical to the previous designs.

==2016==
During the Summer of 2016, Pull-Ups introduced new designs, featuring the Lion Guard. There were two different designs, both featuring Kion and Bunga. Unfortunately, I only have one of the designs. They kept the larger sizing of the previous design as well as the new leak-guard design. There weren't too many differences in terms of graphics, aside from the new characters. One difference is that the back now says what type of Pull-Ups are being worn, as prior designs simply had "Pull-Ups" written three times. Also, the cloth-like cover seemed to be replaced with a softer material (but that is speculation on my end, based on comparing this to the prior design). Now, the center one is replaced by the type of Pull-Ups being worn, in this case "Learning Designs". In my opinion, some of the cutest designs Pull-Ups had received in a long time.

==2017==
These designs persisted until 2017, when they were replaced with Cars 3 designs. There weren't any major changes to these, other than different prints. Again, I only have one of these designs, although there were two, both featuring Lightning McQueen. The font on the "Pull-Ups" text was also changed to match the Pull-Ups logo.
Later on in 2017, one design of both Cars and Lion Guard were mixed into one box (which is why I only have 1 type of each).

==2018==
In 2018, they were replaced with a newer design, featuring Mickey Mouse, and a modified version of the previous Cars design. This Cars design would persist with minor changes through to 2019, as well as the Mickey Mouse design. They used more solid colors in their design, rather than the pastel designs seen on earlier designs.

The Cars design would be replaced by a Toy Story design in 2019, which was used until the package redesign (which I haven't acquired yet). Around the same time, the material used on the side panels was switched to a zig-zag pattern from the straight pattern. It is unknown what (if any) improvements come from this design. In addition to that, the cloth-like cover was also switched to a rougher, but more durable material.

===Night-Time===
(don't have as much background on this one unfortunately)

==2016==
They introduced Miles from Tomorrowland designs, a personal favorite of mine.

==2017==
Miles from Tomorrowland designs were replaced with Toy Story designs, featuring Woody and Buzz. These designs have persisted with minor changes through to the current day.

All designs are posted in this Imgur album - .
Used an old-school Game Boy as a size comparaison.
Hope y'all enjoy!

I am more a collector of adult diapers but over the years have acquired some very old Pull Ups. I think my oldest are from 1994 and 96. It is crazy how thick they were back then compared to now. I can’t imagine being a kid wearing one of them and not being embarrassed that it showed through my shorts.

I've personally been collecting since the Jake designs, My personal favorites since then has been the Lion Guard and Miles prints

Reactions: thegamer408
Wow what a collection! Thank you for sharing I actual find this really niche and cool. A long time ago when I was in elementary school, I had a diabetic friend I used to sleep over with. He wore pull-ups to bed because it is common for diabetic children to be nighttime incontinent. I remember that as being the first time I realized I was a diaper lover.

Reactions: bakukid23
Back