Not open for further replies.

Stromdell

100% diaper status 24/7 Life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Just got off work walk to my car and saw that someone broken in and stolen my radio and then took paperwork on car was in club the box and even took my Diaper bag now i stuck in a full wet diaper and police on it away! GREAT !

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and neophyte
What kind of car? I'm so sorry to hear that. I really am.

I can believe someone would take your diaper bag I guess they didn't look through it first. What will you tell the police was in your bag?

BTW who the hell is still stealing raidoes out of cars.

if it makes u feel any better my insurance i had to pay today is up to 3000$ just plpd ,

Antientmariner said:
What kind of car? I'm so sorry to hear that. I really am.
Beater truck 4 cylinder

Last edited:
Stromdell said:
Just got off work walk to my car and saw that someone broken in and stolen my radio and then took paperwork on car was in club the box and even took my Diaper bag now i stuck in a full wet diaper and police on it away! GREAT !
File theft report and town truck took my truck for insurance. now i guess catch city bus to the fitness gym to my locker to get my spare diapers and wash up too. The Bus taking so long 1hour wait to go 3 miles down road!

Last edited:
Why is there such human trash in this world I'm sorry for what you have to experienced

Reactions: Sheepies and BobbiSueEllen
Jealous people i tell you 😒

Sucks but glad your not hurt. Better to be a break and take than a carjacking.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
True. Could left my diaper supplies I could used right now. I can picture what going through the person mind when open the diaper bag. 😳

Last edited:
I suspect the theft just grabbed whatever was easy to grab and fled. Bet the theft was surprised when they opened your diaper bag!

People still steal radio's? I knew that was a thing in the 80's and early 90's.

Reactions: RubberJin and DiaperedWeeb97
pampers4U said:
Now People stealing diaper bag

• Haha
Reactions: Sheepies
pampers4U said:
OP more then likely had a radio installed in the truck. It's an old 4 cylinder pickup style truck, i guess (same as mine) I can install a radio of my own if I want, but that'll just make my truck a more lucrative Target for theft

Stromdell said:
No wonder, its much more worth it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My work diaper bag supplies is about 50-$100 easy. The diaper bag $60 alone!😔

Last edited:
Stromdell said:
I got a letter sent from Staatsanwaltschaft… and it was cut. Maybe for jewellery or burglar information.

i agree who steal a radio out of a car

Yeah, that really sucks. Since the theft happened on Friday, have you heard anything from the police? Maybe there's a local crime spree? If it makes you feel any better, here's a story about some thieves who stole a man's duffel bag, and were likely surprised to find that it contained four pythons:

I have a friend who had his phone stolen by a hitchhiker he picked up and had gone out of his way to help . My friend is a swinger and had naked photos of himself to share with his friends . The prik ho stole the phone had the audacity to email him to tell him how disgusting he was having those photos. I tracked the guy down for him but he decide to leave it as we probably would have been the ones going to prison. I still think we should have done something though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back