My blankie, considering a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
I've had my blankie most of my life, and well, I wanna get a new one. It is starting to show it's age and I don't want to accidently fry it in the washers in my apartment building.

Anyone have a good idea for a good new blankie? I've never been able to sleep without one, and well, I think sadly, it's getting to be time to retire my old one and let her sleep on my bed with my whales... I know, corny. UGH.

But I thought I'd ask here since most probably have a blankie that they sleep with.

WildThing121675

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What kind of blankie do you have now? You could get the same kind or at least a similar one.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Can you sleep with one of your whales instead?

You can buy any baby blankie at any thrift store. I have one my mother made but I'm afraid to use it because I don't want to wear it out and my mother one was starting to wear out and I don't want to wreck it so I stopped using it, I don't know what happened to it now but I know it's around here somewhere.

E

Elli

I have a fleece one with animals on and I got it at a 99p store - yay!

I also like the 'Taggies' brand blankets, which have different colour/texture/pattern tags around the sides. Nice to fiddle with but they are expensive so I have a small version one.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've had my blankie most of my life, and well, I wanna get a new one. It is starting to show it's age and I don't want to accidently fry it in the washers in my apartment building.

Anyone have a good idea for a good new blankie? I've never been able to sleep without one, and well, I think sadly, it's getting to be time to retire my old one and let her sleep on my bed with my whales... I know, corny. UGH.

But I thought I'd ask here since most probably have a blankie that they sleep with.

WildThing121675

LuvsGurl has handmade a baby-blue and white blankie... it is square and of suitable adult size. If you are interested it can be sold for the right price.

Status
Not open for further replies.