My biggest order yet!

MaleoMist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hey all! just wanted to share how today went in pick-up and everything. To some of you I'm sure just four bags of diapers might seem little but I'm cramped for space and haven't felt the need until now to keep a large stash as my desire to wear used to be much less frequent. I have usually just kept one pack of Betterdry's on hand and some single printed rearz but it was time to branch out! I've dreamt of having a stash like this for many years so I'm very excited about it.

I'm usually pretty anxious when it's time to go down to the post office and pick up my package (I order from SaveExpress as I'm in the EU); I live in a bustling city center with lots of acquaintances nearby and have two roommates so I'm always scared of getting questioned about That Humongous Package I'm toting along. Not that I would lose my cool but I'd rather just not have to deal with it.

But today went SO smooth. On my way home from work this afternoon I went into the grocer and picked up some stuff I needed, and the store wasn't crowded at all as it's Sunday (usually super full; city center) and there wasn't even a line for the package pick up. Got the package, it fit perfectly on my bike rack and I strolled on home with it and took a less crowded road home than I usually take. Got in the door without my roommate even seeing the package. Ideal!

See my haul below! Betterdry's are my go-to diap but I've never worn the printed Crinklz before. Seni's are for if I do decide to be brave and try to wear during the daytime around people. And my Little storage box is now all stocked thankfully as I was down to two dips last night!

tumblr_poven6nYEV1r9tn1n_1280.jpgtumblr_poven3jRZR1r9tn1n_1280.jpg

Nice stash. You will be sleeping well for a while. :)

Back