My Best Friend Accidentally Saw One of My ABDL Diapers Under My Mattress!!!

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, I need some advice from the ADISC community. My Aunt and Uncle got me a new bed for my Birthday because mine was falling apart. As you know I hide all my ABDL Diapers under my Mattress.

Well yesterday my bed was going to be delivered and they were going to set it up for me. So, Thursday I made to put all my ABDL Diapers in my closet so, that yesterday before I left I could just lift up the mattress and fold up the bedframe without any Diapers underneath... Or so I thought.

My best friend from High School came over yesterday like he does every Friday when I'm from Work, then he and I, and my Mom and Sister all went to see Frozen II (loved it BTW!). Before we left though I was going to tear down my old bed to make room for the new one, I lifed up my Mattress and there it was... My Depend Maximum protection with my Winnie the Pooh Diaper Tape taped on it. I was so embarrassed!

My best friend was standing right there too and I'll bet he saw it. I tried to casually brush it off acting as if the Mattress was kind of heavy so, I put it down and stretched just in case he didn't see it. He said "do you need help Bro?". I said "no, but you can go wait in the living room because I'm gonna need a lot of room to move all this."

So, he left I hid the Diaper in the closet and tore down the bed. I was so busy putting all the ABDL Diapers in my closet like the Rearz, Bambinos, and North Shores, I totally forgot about my Depend Maximum Protection with my own custom Winnie the Pooh Diaper Tape. I went to join him in the living room and put on my coat so, we could go. But things just felt awkward, I had hoped maybe he was looking down at his phone when I lifted up my Mattress, but I had to know!

I asked him "you didn't see what was under the Mattress did you Bro?" He said "No" and I said "OK good, that was a close one." Then he said "well I mean I did, but I didn't know what it was for, and I didn't wanna say anything." So, I was caught and he saw it, but I just told him maybe someday I'll tell you about it." He just said "OK Bro."

Man he is such a great guy so, nice and understanding. I'm not sure he's trying to figure it out for himself or if he's forgotten all about it. He is kind of a Kinky guy who likes to make a lot of funny sexual jokes. So, who knows, he may have a fetish or two himself I don't know about.

I'm debating if I should tell him though or just let it be. I don't feel like I would lose him if I told him because he's been my best friend since High School, and out of everyone I know I feel he would understand and accept me the most. I just wonder if I should tell him because I wonder what he's thinking, if he's still thinking about it, or if he's just forgotten all about it.

If I do tell him how do I go about it? Do I just flat out say "when I'm home alone I like to wear Diapers and act like a baby, and suck on a pacifier?" Or do I tell him I'm ABDL and explain to him what means?" And do I just tell him or do I show him too? Because it wouldn't be much different than my Secret ABDL Halloween Costume which he saw. I wore a Rearz Spoiled, a Blue Tshirt with a Teddy Bear Head taped on it, held a Winnie the Pooh plushie and Olaf Blankie, and sucked my Elsa pacifier almost all Halloween day.

If I were to show him I'd probably just be wearing one of my ABDL Diapers and sucking my Elsa Pacifier. I really need some advice here ADISC Community, I don't know what to do. Please give some advice in the comments and as always... Stay Diapered :) and if you don't want anyone to know, try to do it secretly.

He seems to respect your dignity. That is always a good first sign!

• Love
Reactions: LilxFawn and ABDElsa
BobbiSueEllen said:
He seems to respect your dignity. That is always a good first sign!
Yes it is

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
See what happens. It might help to let your friend to make the first move as far as info goes. A little time is all...and that's perhaps the hardest part, while the gears are spinning in your mind about this whole event. In time...

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Well, I obviously don't know him, but my instinct would definitely be that wearing a nappy and sucking a pacifier might be a bit much. If you want him to know more about it just have an adult conversation about it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
BobbiSueEllen said:
See what happens. It might help to let your friend to make the first move as far as info goes. A little time is all...and that's perhaps the hardest part, while the gears are spinning in your mind about this whole event. In time...

Marting said:
Well, I obviously don't know him, but my instinct would definitely be that wearing a nappy and sucking a pacifier might be a bit much. If you want him to know more about it just have an adult conversation about it.
OK thank you for the advice.

Reactions: Marting and BobbiSueEllen
Test.jpg
What my Best Friend saw. :-(

He saw it and is respecting your privacy. There is no real need to tell him anything. He sounds like a great friend. If he asks any questions, answer them. You two have a lot of other things to be doing besides discussing that he saw one of your diapers.

• Love
Reactions: dous, SpankyUnicorn, LilxFawn and 1 other person
ORBaby said:
He saw it and is respecting your privacy. There is no real need to tell him anything. He sounds like a great friend. If he asks any questions, answer them. You two have a lot of other things to be doing besides discussing that he saw one of your diapers.
OK sounds good. Thank you for the advice.

I would say tell him I mean my best friend knows and so does my brother and they both don’t mind it as long as his a open minded person it should be fine.

• Love
Reactions: SpankyUnicorn, LilxFawn and ABDElsa
I think you can tell him if you want too... He seems like a nice guy... But I would'nt go too far as showing him, maybe try to explain first, see how it goes, how he takes it, and ask him if he wants to see it... Maybe he will do as most people do, only respect you, but not wanting to get involved, and you must respet that also.

• Love
Reactions: SpankyUnicorn, Fireheat, ABDElsa and 1 other person
Starlight12 said:
I would say tell him I mean my best friend knows and so does my brother and they both don’t mind it as long as his a open minded person it should be fine.
nareh60280 said:
I think you can tell him if you want too... He seems like a nice guy... But I would'nt go too far as showing him, maybe try to explain first, see how it goes, how he takes it, and ask him if he wants to see it... Maybe he will do as most people do, only respect you, but not wanting to get involved, and you must respet that also.
OK thanks for the advice. Maybe I'll tell him, but definitely won't show him, unless he wants to see it. I will respect his choice and his reactions.

Reactions: SpankyUnicorn and Fireheat
nareh60280 said:
If you go to much into detail about it then it would be unnessary and it would be awkward. You can ask, "Do you have any question of what you just saw". If he says no, then you don't need to talk about it again.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa, SpankyUnicorn, Fireheat and 2 others
When I was young and liveing at home i thaut I was all slick about my diaper use.....I was so wrong. Everyone knew my parents and my sister ..... one day I came home to a new bedroom set compleat with waterproof mattress cover.... my mom then told me all casual like it was nouthing that I needed to throw my used diapers away in the outside garbage can for know on.... they didn't want my room smelling like a diaper pail anymore....... and that was the last time it was ever brought up again

• Love
Reactions: Fireheat and ABDElsa
Decent people are capable of respecting private, potentially embarrasing things, given that all of us do weird things at some point in time.

Some years ago, while walking down the hall past Maxxette's bedroom door, I saw something that looked suspicious under the bed. Closer inspection revealed a used condom. Fortunately, nobody was home at the time. After calming down a bit, I disposed of it and never said anything, realizing there was nothing to be accomplished by confrontation. I don't think she was quite 18 yet, but neither was her boyfriend. At least they were being careful. Confrontation might have resulted in a change of venue,but not much else. Oddly enough, had a similar situation with Junior a few years later.

C'mon kids, clean up after yourselves! Your parents don't need to see that shit!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: dous, Fireheat, Trevor and 1 other person
BabyBoyNick said:
If you go to much into detail about it then it would be unnessary and it would be awkward. You can ask, "Do you have any question of what you just saw". If he says no, then you don't need to talk about it again.
OK thanks.
robertabdl74 said:
When I was young and liveing at home i thaut I was all slick about my diaper use.....I was so wrong. Everyone knew my parents and my sister ..... one day I came home to a new bedroom set compleat with waterproof mattress cover.... my mom then told me all casual like it was nouthing that I needed to throw my used diapers away in the outside garbage can for know on.... they didn't want my room smelling like a diaper pail anymore....... and that was the last time it was ever brought up again
Wow. So they didn't even ask or care!
MaxxH said:
Decent people are capable of respecting private, potentially embarrasing things, given that all of us do weird things at some point in time.

Some years ago, while walking down the hall past Maxxette's bedroom door, I saw something that looked suspicious under the bed. Closer inspection revealed a used condom. Fortunately, nobody was home at the time. After calming down a bit, I disposed of it and never said anything, realizing there was nothing to be accomplished by confrontation. I don't think she was quite 18 yet, but neither was her boyfriend. At least they were being careful. Confrontation might have resulted in a change of venue,but not much else. Oddly enough, had a similar situation with Junior a few years later.

C'mon kids, clean up after yourselves! Your parents don't need to see that shit!!!!
Dang!

Reactions: Fireheat
Back