my bedwetting is almost completely stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubble_gum

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i have been bedwetting for 2 years and now it has slowed to once or twice a week. :)

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
That's really good to hear, friend. Let's hope it stops completely! :)

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Congratulations.
I can't imagine it was easy, but it's always good to get rid of a bad stressor.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
  3. Private
Good job. I'm sure you'll be fully dry in no-time. :)

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
i have been bedwetting for 2 years and now it has slowed to once or twice a week. :)

Congrats..Bubble Gum! I think that's great. :thumbsup:

Will you still continue to wear diapers after you are dry?

bubble_gum

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sorry everyone, i havent been online very much. Busy with school, trouble with algebra :D lol. Im just going back through all of my threads now. Well my bedwetting is still happening but its still not as often. 1-2 times a week. Also, i will still wear diapers after I stop bedwetting. and thanks for the positive feedback :)

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yeah, must be puberty kicking in. For the vast majority of bedwetters, that's what ends it. Only like 3% of betwetters keep wetting as adults, you know.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
That's interesting, I didn't know that. I was going to ask if you had therapy or medication or something stopping it, but the body is incredibly self-sufficient.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
That's interesting, I didn't know that. I was going to ask if you had therapy or medication or something stopping it, but the body is incredibly self-sufficient.
99% of bedwetting happens because of a lack of a certain hormone and/or a small bladder. As we all know, teenagers have a lot more hormones and they grow a fair bit too. So it almost always goes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.