• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

My ballz hurt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverSmall

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Sorry for the akward title but uhh.. what is wrong with me are my diapers on too tight? I was wearing all day and it felt like I had been kicked in the crotch repededly. This happen to anyone else?

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that your diaper is too tight.

I suggest wearing a diaper that is too loose for a day. If they still hurt that badly, see a doctor.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I get "the pain" when I sleep in a overly stuffed diaper. That would be adding a baby diaper and 3 or 4 baby doublers. Prolly not enough room left for the nads.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It's happened to me before especially when I go out I wear boxers over my diaper so it's probably just the constant pressure. Just don't fasten your diaper too tight that it's uncomfortable :smile:

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
just in case it's not what's been mentioned, there's the seldom talked about 'twisting' which can occur to either testicle. this is not usually to the extent that it would require surgery, as in some cases, but which can be remedied by jiggling the affected area whilst warm and 'loose'; this should help it/them find their correct position again.
it can be caused by a variety of things: clothing (diapers?), sports or whatever.
i've had it a couple of times and the kicked-in-the-balls sensation comes out of the blue.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Have any of the other guys tried riding a bike while padded, that hurts like a you know what.

Anyways I had this happen to me before with and without diapers. I would recommend not applying pressure to your balls in anyway,shape or form. It hurts....

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
just in case it's not what's been mentioned, there's the seldom talked about 'twisting' which can occur to either testicle. this is not usually to the extent that it would require surgery, as in some cases, but which can be remedied by jiggling the affected area whilst warm and 'loose'; this should help it/them find their correct position again.
it can be caused by a variety of things: clothing (diapers?), sports or whatever.
i've had it a couple of times and the kicked-in-the-balls sensation comes out of the blue.
I have a friend who had to have surgery to get that fixed... They had to remove one...... He came out of the surgery calling himself "One Ball Paul" (name=Paul). No joke.... Sorta sad. And scary... I don't wanna loose my balls.

Have you been sitting in a weird position because of the diaper? That could do it...

Mauiman

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I have done this a few times and a half. Was not too comfortable may I tell you.

leffykit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I've had that a couple times, its usually the pressure squashing them up, in most cases they just slip back up inside if they get squashed (though I've heard too long up there can make you sterile,just dont quote me on it) however they may just twist or get scrunched up and if it pinches the nerve bundle it does hurt like a ......

Prussic_aux

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It usually only hurts for me when I'm sleeping on my side. Sometimes it hurts the...uh... Dick as well.

Also, woot 200th post.

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
yes that has happended to me before, and it was because i was wearing too many diapers too tight. (I dont think its possible to wear to many diapers)

Status
Not open for further replies.