My babyfur artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baby kiffer

Okay...

I've been posting my artwork in the teenbaby forum lately, but most of it is fur-oriented, so I've decided to post it here, instead. I'll update here, as I complete work.

To this point, below is all the work I've done recently. I hope you all enjoy! :smile:

My first digital work:

Another digital work:

Experimenting with the previous character:

My first watercolor:

My most recent watercolor:

Please feel free to comment!

Last edited by a moderator:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Not bad, keep it up. :)

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i like first one, not sure why but it seams really cool and the rest are good too, keep it up and u could have art work on display on muesems

T

TechnoBaby

pretty good, i think i will start to post my artwork too:baby-happy:

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Other, Private
they are cute! ^.^

i likes them =n.n=

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Nice.

I like.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Keep it up, I see some promise here...

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Love the digitals, are you using a Wiki pad or just sticking with the tried and True Mouse system?

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer, Other
keep it up. Its good to practice. Also think about getting a Deviant art or furaffinity account. Although on DA there are alot of close minded people...

B

baby kiffer

Love the digitals, are you using a Wiki pad or just sticking with the tried and True Mouse system?
I used the mouse system...I would love to have a graphics pad, though...

keep it up. Its good to practice. Also think about getting a Deviant art or furaffinity account. Although on DA there are alot of close minded people...
I've been considering signing up at one of those sites...I've been hesitant to sign up at Deviant Art, because I've shared your thoughts. Additionally, DA is a muuuuch larger site, and I am not sure my work would be as appreciated as it would be in a smaller site, like furaffinity (which I've yet to look into, I should mention....).

I've also considered sending something to FoxTalesTimes; I visit their site frequently, and there are a few artists there, whose work I admire. (Nokuma, Carotte, Reva...).

I must also apologize for not posting any new work recently...things are going to happen a lot more slowly, now that school has begun.:frown:

On the other hand, I'll be taking art classes this year! :D

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
That's cool artwork. I wish I could do that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.