My Avatar is Awesome. What about Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Secret

I would put my portait , but this is the internet and I dont feel safe with my picture on it to much.

Anyways my avatar is most metals avatars evers yah?{ In swedish accent }

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yes mine is awesome.

:confused: Have you given your avatar a blue hue since I last saw it?!?! Either way, yeah it's pretty awesome.

Hm, his name is so many drugs XD

Neurotically yours? I's not seen that in ages... but I used to love that little guy!

I've had alot of awesome avatars since I joined the former TBDL...and thanks to photobucket, I could find most of them :D

Your collective avatar history amazes me, andysetra. :worshippy: I can't say there's one of them I wouldn't have as my avatar... except maybe... uh... yeah, that one!

I've had mine for about three years. Simple and cute. I'm a minimalist :p

GRIF! my friends would call me that when I was younger, since it's the first 4 letters of my surname... or at least that's the only reason I can think of :dunno:
Very cute, i like it! :)

Stick around for a least a year and you'll have seen most of my awesome avatars!

Peachy

Peachy's avatars go with the flow... or seasons :p gotta love it!

Well my avatar is of RJ from Over the Hedge :D I love raccoons, and RJ just runs the show. I already have some idea of what my next avatar should/could be, but that's another story for another day... in the near future.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Goddamn, that always sandwich was outstandingly good! In fact, it's so good, I'm not even going to go back and edit it. Frankly, I'm that proud of it!

(I meant "avatars"! Thank you for explaning for me, Woolly! ^ ^)

S

Secret

I love my avatar because of the simple reason being I am a huge Dethklok fan. I also got a pic from the "Fansong" video.

THEIF! call teh internet police!

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
My avatar is a U2 album cover. I picked it for two reasons:
1. I like U2, and this album.
2. See the "baby face" in the middle? Well, um, yeah.

My old avatar, now my profile picture, is a red-on-black portrait of Soviet Union founder and first president, Vladimir Lenin.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
its the fgsfds from /b/ I don't care that it's image quality is bad, it is still win.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
It looks like a carrot on a bike

Yeah, a carrot, that's what we'll call it... :p

I like my avatar ok... its kinda random, but is unique. Could be better though. My favorite avatars are animated ones, but since we can't have any...

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yeah, a carrot, that's what we'll call it... :p

I like my avatar ok... its kinda random, but is unique. Could be better though. My favorite avatars are animated ones, but since we can't have any...

Therein lies the problem...Some people have them, but you can only get them with a certain method...But I don't think they aren't allowed

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Seems like Moo said said no to animated avis, in another avi thread, a while back. I could be wrong though...

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I wasn't aware that there was any at all- otherwise I would have said something.

Woollyneck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Other
Here's a thread about animated avatars. It seems like it was decided they aren't allowed.

Personally, I don't like them; they're kind of annoying, and distracting. But they don't really bug me enough to care one way or the other.

Woollyneck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Other
Goddamn, that always sandwich was outstandingly good! In fact, it's so good, I'm not even going to go back and edit it. Frankly, I'm that proud of it!

(I meant "avatars"! Thank you for explaning for me, Woolly! ^ ^)

No problem, that's what I'm here for. I always did enjoy a good ol' always sandwich.

I think it kinda looks like a penis.

It's kind of a strange color for that. Maybe if it was really sunburned...

I think it looks more like a person in a costume riding a bike. I could be wrong, though.

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My avatar is from a news report of the winner of the ugliest dog contest early this year. He's so much cuter than the last one, an I was tired of not having an avatar at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.