My Avatar is Awesome. What about Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
So yeah, what's the most awesome avatar ever? Post some, and maybe use them.

I got my current one from the #2 gayest video game character according to gaygamers.net. It's from a game called Cho Aniki. More can be seen here:
Sexual Moments in Video Game History

Also a larger version of my avatar for your viewing pleasure:
http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/sexual-games/pics/cho-aniki-1024x768.gif

So what are your favourite avatars?

Note this is not like the rate the avatar thread, because I'm not asking people to rate things or even mention their own avatar. I just want to see cool or funny ones from any source.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I use a few of them, avatars, that is.

This one i've used for a couple years now:

This one was made for me:

(Hyro)

As well as this one:

(Shupie)

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
anything with Yachiru and im good. My current one being my favorite until i find one i like more.

X

xdeadx

Anything TK it's all me ^^

Furry TK right now! And it's awesome as well ^^

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Lucy, go go

Ah, lucy, that homicidal bitch was so cute, you know, when she wasn't being a homcidal bitch. To the topic: Hells yeah, my avatars awesome. I can see no reason to change it. Actually, Im surprised Im not the one who started this thread, considering I keep going on about how awesome I am.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I always like action-packed avatars. The only two I've had (this current one, and the one before, of the mobster with a gun getting run over, from KMFDM's Adios) are images that just look awesome and make you want to get up and pound people in their tits.

I would have changed the avatar more often, but I believe that it's become gradually synonymous with my name, so there's no need to switch it around!

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Mine is a boy named Peach, dressed in quite provocative female attire XD The artist is an awesome erotic artist named Dmitrys~

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little

That's it, it should have have a transparent background (it does on my computer) but for some reason I can't get it to work.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Mew, mew, mew!
Current:

Past:

Mew's cute, pink, a cat, unique, to-do with childhood (Pokémon)... so I like it as an avatar. I usually change it whenever I get bored with the one I'm using, or when I find something cuter.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
if you happen to be a 4channer you'll know that my avatar is from a serie called "awesome", although I don't see it as being that awesome :p

GENTLEMEN

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
(to redtails) Oh god, that's where those things are from. They don't tickle my fancy at all. Not one bit.

Anyway, mine is another internet picking. :p

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
(to redtails) Oh god, that's where those things are from. They don't tickle my fancy at all. Not one bit.

Anyway, mine is another internet picking. :p
yep it's where betagame got his new avatar from as well :/, which doesn't make mine look much better, I even had someone asking if I was hailing betagame!

Last edited:

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
<----- Mine is Claes from Gunslinger Girl!! I like her alot!!

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Mine is the Mac IM app Adium Duck dock icon dressed like Slash.

It is the awesome.

Woollyneck

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Other
I've always liked llamas, even before I knew about their massive popularity on the the internet. I just found a picture of one (although my avatar is technically an alpaca) and Photoshopped it to my liking. My old avatar was just a quick sketch of an alpaca I did when I was bored.

I always like action-packed avatars. The only two I've had (this current one, and the one before, of the mobster with a gun getting run over, from KMFDM's Adios) are images that just look awesome and make you want to get up and pound people in their tits.

I would have changed the avatar more often, but I believe that it's become gradually synonymous with my name, so there's no need to switch it around!
Wait, a long time ago, didn't you have a picture of you jamming out to Andrew W.K.? Or am I just high or something?

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I've been told it represents me somehow (what, am I a cow? :D). I think this avatar's going to stick for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.