My Art.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
For those of you who do not know, I am Corrifox. keep gettign asked who did my av... and the pictures in the gallery XD
Well... heres the stuff.

X

xdeadx

I think he just meant he wants one =P

Hey Thallis, you're lookin a bit on the blue side.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Offtopic:
Why is Thallis blue all of a sudden :(

OnTopic:
Wow! you draw a hell of a lot better than me!

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Offtopic:
Why is Thallis blue all of a sudden :(

OnTopic:
Wow! you draw a hell of a lot better than me!
I pulled a color change on my fursona about a month ago. And since, I can't draw worth crap, I just did a little tweaking to the previous piccy.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Very nice, Drew!! Those pics are so cute!!

B

baby kiffer

Cool Drawings Drew!

I like the pikachu drawing on top the most...I wonder what he is looking at?:smile:

Do you use Copic Markers? I'd be impressed if you didn't use a blender...the marker lines are well-blended. (although I must admit the last one could have used better blending)

By the way...whatever happened to the art contest? Will you be submitting your work, as well?

It would be cool to see what this community's artists have submitted...that, and it's been more than four weeks. :dunno:

X

xdeadx

Cool Drawings Drew!

I like the pikachu drawing on top the most...I wonder what he is looking at?:smile:

Do you use Copic Markers? I'd be impressed if you didn't use a blender...the marker lines are well-blended. (although I must admit the last one could have used better blending)

By the way...whatever happened to the art contest? Will you be submitting your work, as well?

It would be cool to see what this community's artists have submitted...that, and it's been more than four weeks. :dunno:
Drew is groudned from the computer atm so I'll answer for him lol.

He uses Prisma markers. Not sure what happened to the art contest and yea it would be cool lol

E

Error404

Not bad at all! Your anatomy isn't half bad though the neck on the second piece merges too cleanly into the torso.

Then again, I'm probably biassed as I've never been one for furry art.

Keep up the great work all the same!

E404~

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Well, some of the more seasoned artists (like FJF) have cleaner lines and more vivid colors, but since I can't draw a freaking line, I really can't criticize. I say to keep practicing...and your pictures are still very cute...good job and keep 'em comin'.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Thank you all. There pictures are a few months old and i cant exactly post new ones off my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.