• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

My Art :v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer

I'll post more later when I feel like it :v

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Would it not be easier to just post a link to your FA account?

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
No, because then the topic gets ignored :p

M

Mako

I highly approve of kitties, and I highly approve of giant cookies. But together are awesomtastical!

Yami

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
You suck, Corri :p *nom noms the cookie*

(I'm joking for those who think I'm serious)

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
They're both really cute. But I love the second one.^-^

F

Falkio

Very cool! Does the second one have a giant cookie? I didn't get a giant cookie...

*cries*

S

Secret

You wouldnt happen to be taking requests from your buddy Secret would you?

; )

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
You wouldnt happen to be taking requests from your buddy Secret would you?

; )
If you want to PM me your details, Ill get around to it.. It could take months depending on how I feel :p

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Corri, your art is awesome. I've always enjoyed what you've done, and these are no exception. I can never see enough.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Corri, your art is awesome. I've always enjoyed what you've done, and these are no exception. I can never see enough.
Well... thank you dogboy,
I'm defiantly not used to hearing stuff like that... I don't think I'll ever be.

B

baby kiffer

Your art is unique and captivating! I like how your lines have so much weight.

If I could give you one tip (something I learned from art class today), from which you might derive inspiration:

Even though you work on a graphics tablet, try to make your work appear in such a way that it is difficult to tell how you made it. This makes the piece even more visually captivating.

I've been working on an abstract piece in art class, using sponges and neutrals. My teacher thought the composition and value contrast was good, but she thought it was too obvious that I had used sponges. ("...they were popular in the 90s! Everybody can recognize that paint method...")

Anyway, I thought I'd pass down what I had learned today. I hope you found my comment constructive!:smile:

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Even though you work on a graphics tablet, try to make your work appear in such a way that it is difficult to tell how you made it. This makes the piece even more visually captivating.
*nods* Im working at that, but soft watercolor like edges dont work with lines thick as molasses.
I dont work 100% on a graphics tablet, not even 22% My coloring is done on a tablet yes, I ink with a mouse (watch my ustream to see when I have it up)
My coloring is the only point where I will get out the tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.