Role
  1. Diaper Lover

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
love the dimensions on your psp sketch. if you decide on drawing the psp again you should see how it looks with a ps2/dual shock controller molded into it (i can't draw otherwise i'd do it).

glassyeyedbb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
love the dimensions on your psp sketch. if you decide on drawing the psp again you should see how it looks with a ps2/dual shock controller molded into it (i can't draw otherwise i'd do it).

thanks, the main purpose of it was just to try shading and test out my artistic pencil set, but i think i'll consider that idea

Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Wow you're a pretty great artist!

I like the random chick one the best! >_>

I'm actually gonna fave it on Deviantart....

KandiKit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Really Nice glassyeyedbb !! the first one is my favorite and yes you called it im just a big sucker for art =P

Keep it up i wana see more O_O

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
nice art. I'm an art whore. but nice work.

dummydave

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I think those drawings are really good. Great attention to detail. Looking forward to seeing the AB art.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Very nice glassyeyedbb. I'm also an art whore...haha. I wish I could do what you do. If I did it, they'd all be stick figures. It's truly sad.

glassyeyedbb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think those drawings are really good. Great attention to detail. Looking forward to seeing the AB art.

Yeah you know it's hard to get the AB art done because it takes so long and everyone in the house likes to make such a spectacle of my art

Very nice glassyeyedbb. I'm also an art whore...haha. I wish I could do what you do. If I did it, they'd all be stick figures. It's truly sad.

:D for some reason i can't seem to believe that about you dogboy you seem to cultured

Status
Not open for further replies.