This is why Spectacles are priceless!
I didn't see that one coming 🤣

ade said:
I didn't see that one coming 🤣
Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Green Iguana Baby.png
Good morning everyone! 😊

I hoped ya'll had a great week!

Here to present this week's animal/dino photo!

Let's get right in! 😀

This week's photo shows a baby Green Iguana taking in some heat from the sun while also staying high alert for any predators.

Reactions: ShyBoo81, Weatheronthe8s, dogboy and 2 others
GoodniteLover219 said:
View attachment 57510
Good morning everyone! 😊

I hoped ya'll had a great week!

Here to present this week's animal/dino photo!

Let's get right in! 😀

This week's photo shows a baby Green Iguana taking in some heat from the sun while also staying high alert for any predators.
Yes and that's because in GoodniteLover219's deceptive garden, there are dinosaurs! Run little Iguana, run.....

Reactions: GoodniteLover219
  • Haha
Reactions: dogboy, perlFerret and GoodniteLover219
Beipiaosaurus.png
Good morning and Happy Father's Day! 😀😀😀

I hoped ya'll had a great week! 😊😊😊

I sadly do not have any animal or dinosaurs that represent Father's Day, but I hope next year I'll do better.

Anyway, that doesn't mean this week's photo isn't any better. 😁😁😁

Let's say we get right into it!

This week's photo shows a Beipiaosaurus exploring the forestry landscape.

Reactions: perlFerret and ade
GoodniteLover219 said:
This week's photo shows a Beipiaosaurus exploring the forestry landscape
Tell Road-Runnerosaurus to keep away from my strawberries!
IMG_20210620_185946546~2.jpg
I've got enough to do fending off the snails; every night it's a race as they're not sluggish around these parts.

Beip, beip!

• Haha
Reactions: perlFerret and GoodniteLover219
Beipiaosaurus /ˌbeɪpjaʊˈsɔːrəs/ is a genus of therizinosauroid theropod dinosaurs that lived in Asia during the Early Cretaceous in the Yixian Formation. The first remains were found in 1996 , they were among the largest dinosaurs known from direct evidence to be feathered. Beipiaosaurus is known from three reported specimens preserving numerous impressions of feather structures that allowed to determine the feathering color which turned out to be brownish.

They probably tasted like chicken.

Deinonychus.png
Good morning! 😀

I hope ya'll had a great week! 😊😊😊

I'm here to make the start of your week a little brighter with this week's animal/dinosaur photo.

Let's say we dive right in! 😁😁😁

This week's photo shows a pack of Deinonychus on the chase. Looks like breakfast will soon be on the table!

Reactions: perlFerret, dogboy and ade
JoeRelax said:
Those are really nice pictures Goodnitelover219, really well done, they look very realistic👍
Thank you so much! 😊 I'm glade you like them!

Reactions: Deleted member 57387
GoodniteLover219 said:
Looks like breakfast will soon be on the table!
Snap, Crackle and Pop???

• Haha
Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and Deleted member 57387
Sadly this was the day ade decided to go look GoodniteLover219 up just to spend some leisurly time in her backyard. Not well timed ade. You knew it was Sunday!

• Haha
Grey Wolf.png
Good morning and Happy 4th of July! 😊😊😊 I hope ya'll celebrate safe and well!

I sadly don't have anything patriotic this week; but I do have something a little better and closer to American spirit. But regardless, ya'll won't be disappointed. 😊😊😊

Let's say we get right into it!

This week's photo shows a lone Grey Wolf patrolling his territory for intruders.

Reactions: neophyte, perlFerret, dogboy and 1 other person
Ah...the grey wolf, one of my close relatives.

Cool!
Fun idea, do not stop😁

Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and perlFerret
Everyone. I have something to share.

I would post this on my profile's postings; but it's a long message and felt like typing it here.

To keep the story from long to short: My mom had hip surgery last week and is in the process of recovering.

As such, I have to care for her 24/7 until she's able to walk normally again. Because of this, my life is becoming busy everyday and therefor I don't get much done.

As such, I'm sad to say for the next couple of weeks (Until she's recovered enough to walk again) my weekly animal and dinosaur postings will be delayed. I'm terribly sorry for anyone looking forward to new photos within the coming weeks. 😞😞😞

To make it up however, I will attempt to draw and share more Katrina pieces as much as I can. So, look forward to them in the mean time.

But hopefully, she'll recover quickly that she can walk again and things will return to normal. Just bear with me for a few weeks please. Thank ya'll. ❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: dogboy, perlFerret and ade
No problem; give your mum our best wishes; and some to you, too: I've been there. We've still got the hospital portable commode in the backyard from my mum's hip-op; she hates the sight of it, but I tell that it's good reminder not to get cocky about her abilities (not to mention that it cost me fifty quid! I ain't throwing that way!).

I hope you mom makes a good and quick recovery. I'm glad you're taking care of her and most certainly, the dinosaurs can wait. They've been waiting at least 40 million years anyway so a couple more weeks won't make a difference to them.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and perlFerret
these pictures are cool (y)

Back