My Animal/Dinosaur Photography Corner

GoodniteLover219

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I'd thought I'd share my photography skills in an entirely new thread! :) Feel free to check them out if you wish!

Brachiosaurus.png

To start my gallery off, we have this awesome photo I got together of a Brachiosaurus strolling through high tides within the Jurassic forest.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: DiaperedJeff, LittleVampire, SmolYui and 31 others
Gorilla 1.png

Showcasing another photography photo for this week! This one shows a Silverback gorilla patrolling the jungle to make sure it's safe.

• Love
Reactions: LittleVampire, SmolYui, AndyPandy and 14 others
Jurassic Scene.png

Here I am again for this week's toy photography showcase! 😃

This one shows a classic Jurassic Period scene after the rainy season! Featured here are a pair of Stegosaurus, a momma and baby Apatosaurus and a Brachiosaurus. What a beautiful sight it is isn't it? 😊

• Love
Reactions: LittleVampire, SmolYui, Yendrik and 24 others
The first one is actually reasonably convincing. Using a fog machine with that one would look cooler.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955, Angelapinks, Woncrinklz and 4 others
That's good. Look forward to seeing more.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219
There was a giant brontosaurus in front of a local taxidermy place where I lived as a kid. It was made out of concrete and must have weighed tons. I think it was originally in front of a Sinclair gas station and when the gas station didn't want it anymore, the taxidermist bought it. Every time I'd ride in the car with my parents, we'd go past the big dinosaur and I loved it. I love your pictures too.

Reactions: ThatGuyFromThatThread and GoodniteLover219
Wolf Pack Howling.png

Here we go again everyone with another photo to start your week!

This one shows a pack of Timber wolves having a howling session together. Even a pup is working his howling!

• Love
Reactions: LittleVampire, rainbowrudy, PikaPokeFan and 16 others
One of the wolves might be me. What a cool thing to do with your time and talent. I love it!

• Love
Reactions: Lilbabyboy2888, Safari and GoodniteLover219
dogboy said:
One of the wolves might be me. What a cool thing to do with your time and talent. I love it!

Thank you so much! 😊 I do indeed enjoy doing this!

Reactions: PikaPokeFan
Baby Apatosaurus.png

Starting your week off again bright and happy with this photo! 😊

In this one, we see a juvenile Apatosaurus letting his curiosity run wild as he admires a wild flower. Don't worry- his mother is standing by.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: PikaPokeFan, Deleted member 59082, little77 and 10 others
Hopefully mom will keep bad bad Allosaurus at bay.

T.Rex VS Triceratop Pair.png

Hello everyone! Hope ya'll had a great week and a fresh start of the new week! I apologize for not being online as much or active. Had a lot going on and had to clear my head over a few things.

But I'm back again! 😀 And what better way to celebrate than with another of my toy photo ops!

For this week's showcase, I present to ya'll this photo of a pair of Triceratops attempting to fend off a hungry Tyrannosaurus. Who do you think will survivie; or become someone's potential meal?

• Love
Reactions: SleepyTyrant, KrankyPants, ThatGuyFromThatThread and 9 others
T.Rex seems to be singing Gloria Gaynor's I Will Survive 🤭
animated-afraid-smiley-image-0033.gif

• Haha
Run Triceratops run!

Leopard Cub.png
Good morning everyone! And Happy November the First! 😀

I hoped ya'll had a safe, fun-filled Halloween yesterday! I sure did! 😊

But as ya'll know, today's a brand new week! And what better way to celebrate than with another of my animal/dinosaur toy photography photos!

This one shows a curious, playful black leopard cub. Mom's out hunting so cutie cub here is letting his curiosity run wild. Don't worry though- he knows not to wander far.

• Love
Reactions: AndyPandy, Deleted member 59082, ThatGuyFromThatThread and 6 others
I hope mom brings back a poacher to eat. Our animals need to be protected.

Reactions: ThatGuyFromThatThread, perlFerret, ade and 1 other person
Swan Lake.png
Howdy! Howdy everyone! 😀

Hope ya'll are starting your week off great! 😊

To make it even better, it's photo session time!

And to start your week off on this one, we have a breeding pair of Black swans enjoying a stroll through a lake.

• Love
Reactions: Yendrik, Deleted member 59082, ThatGuyFromThatThread and 5 others
It would be funny to see the beedy eyes of an alligator just above the water line. I hope your swans are safe. You never know what lurks just below the surface.

Reactions: ThatGuyFromThatThread and GoodniteLover219
dogboy said:
It would be funny to see the beedy eyes of an alligator just above the water line. I hope your swans are safe. You never know what lurks just below the surface.
Not a bad idea for a future photo hopefully!

Just gotta find myself a good alligator figure. 😆

Reactions: PikaPokeFan and ThatGuyFromThatThread
Aren't alligators just crocodiles in denial?

In denial! The Nile! Geddit it??? I kill me! 😂
maga-make-alf_compress58.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, ThatGuyFromThatThread, GoodniteLover219 and 1 other person
Back