My Animal/Dinosaur Photography Corner

Triceratops.png
Gooood morning everybody!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I hoped ya'll had a great weekend! 😊😊😊

Mine was alright, but definitely busy! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Long story short (And to recap those who forgot or have just tuned into today's posting) my mom had a hip replacement surgery last week and I had to be her nurse for a few days.

It's been only one week, but she's been able to walk and do some things on her own. Granted she can't do everything- which is why every now and than, I do come to her aid. But luckily, I don't have to care for her as constant as I did last week. But nonetheless, I'm finally free to return posting weekly and daily as much as I can.

But without much delay, let's say we get right into the big return of the weekly photo showcase! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

This week's photo features a Triceratops trotting among the marsh.

Reactions: perlFerret, dogboy and ade
I really enjoy your photos, you have a great eye for photography! The photos are so fun!

• Love
Reactions: GoodniteLover219
Beachbum said:
I really enjoy your photos, you have a great eye for photography! The photos are so fun!
Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I've been practicing! And super happy my photos are fun to experience! 😊😊😊

Reactions: Beachbum
GoodniteLover219 said:
Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I've been practicing! And super happy my photos are fun to experience! 😊😊😊
I enjoy looking at them and look forward to more!!

• Love
Poor tryceratops is grimmising in pain because she too needs a hip replacement. Unfortunately she's going to have to wait 85 million years for surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: ade and GoodniteLover219
Emerald Tree Boa.png
Good morning! 😊😊😊

I hope all of you are doing wonderfully today and had a safe, fun weekend!

To help make the start of your week better, I present this week's photo! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Let's say we dive right into it!

This week's photo shows an Emerald Tree Boa taking in some sun while also lying in wait for a potential meal.

Reactions: perlFerret and ade
Looks like the greedy cow's already eaten a full Cumberland sausage,
cumberland-sausage-large.jpg
πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: GoodniteLover219, dogboy and perlFerret
Haha...no, that's Emerald Tree Boa after she's shed her skin. Stay out of the sun Emerald Tree Boa!!!

• Haha
Microraptor.png
Good morning all! And Happy August First to you all! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ My oh my how this year is just flying on!

To help make the first day of the month more special, I'm here to present this week's animal/dino photo session!

Let's say we "fly" on through it! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This week's photo shows a Microraptor ready to take flight. Could it be evading an predator on the hunt? Or could it possibly be after a nearby prey source?

Reactions: perlFerret and ade
These are some fantastic shots! I should pull out some of my photos I did when playing with my gear using plastic dinosaurs as subjects.
Keep up the work, this is very enjoyable. My partner would love to see these, she loves to play and collector dinosaur toys too.

• Love
Reactions: perlFerret and GoodniteLover219
whip said:
These are some fantastic shots! I should pull out some of my photos I did when playing with my gear using plastic dinosaurs as subjects.
Keep up the work, this is very enjoyable. My partner would love to see these, she loves to play and collector dinosaur toys too.
Totally! Would love to see your photos and subjects too! πŸ˜€

Reactions: perlFerret
Being stuck in the 21st century, Microraptor can now feed on small children. "Yum yum," say Microraptor!

• Haha
dogboy said:
Being stuck in the 21st century.....
It reminded me of the early 1970s:
70s-men-fashion-211__700.jpg
Where's my flares?

• Wow
Reactions: dogboy and GoodniteLover219
Tyrannosaurus.png
Good morning everyone!

I hoped ya'll had a great week! 😊

To help make the start of your new week brighter, I'm here to present this week's creature feature of the week! It'll be an impressive one I must say! 😁

Let's say we dive right into it!

This week's photo shows a Tyranoosaurus prowling through the bush in search of prey. Notice how the color of his skin makes him blend in with the shrubs rather well.

Reactions: perlFerret, dogboy and ade
I keep seeing it as being at the greengrocers and shopping for for veg:
"Ohh, this week's fern salad looks beautiful! Just the thing to go with triceratops chops!"
It just needs a shopping basket on it's arm for the picture to be complete 😁

• Haha
And the shopping basket would be an SUV.

• Haha
dogboy said:
And the shopping basket would be an SUV.
Yeah, and the kids are always whining and acting up:
jurassic-kids-suv-tooth-gty-ps-180521_hpEmbed_resize_94.jpg
πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Bad Tyranisaurus! Bad bad bad!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: ade and GoodniteLover219
Black Leopard Mother & Cub.png
Good morning everyone! πŸ˜€

I hope ya'll had a great, fun, safe week!

To help make the start of your new week a little better, I'm here to present this week's animal/dinosaur photo of the week!

Let's say we get right into it shall we? 😊

This week's photo shows a mother black leopard protecting her cub from a supposed threat. Who do you think the threat is and what outcomes will occur within this situation?

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, dogboy and ade
I'm guessing the threat is Tyrannosaurous from last week. I mean, shouldn't she still be out there somewhere? Fortunately, Katrina is there too and she has super powers to keep all the criters safe and peaceful.

Back