My Animal/Dinosaur Photography Corner

GoodniteLover219

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Maned Wolf.png
Hello everyone! 😃

I hope ya'll had a safe and fun start of the New Year! 😊

For the next few weeks, I'll be showcasing photos of my newest additions to my animal/dinosaur family of photography.

So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the newest arrivals! 😀

We start off with this picture of a Maned Wolf prowling the brush. Do you think it's hunting; or simply taking a stroll?

GoodniteLover219

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Cobra.png
Hi everyone! Hope ya'll had a great week! 😊

Here to present another photo to start your week off!

This one shows a cobra raising its hood to scare an intruder off. One snake you definitely do not want to mess with.

GoodniteLover219

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tasmanian Devil.png
Good morning ya'll!

Hope ya'll had a great week!

Here to present your next creature feature for this week. :)

This one shows a Tasmanian Devil showing its ferocity. Could it be another Devil; or a by standard?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The Tasmanian devil (Sarcophilus harrisii) is a carnivorous marsupial of the family Dasyuridae. It was once native to mainland Australia and in modern times was found in the wild only on the island state of Tasmania. It has now been reintroduced to New South Wales with a small breeding population.[3] The size of a small dog, the Tasmanian devil became the largest carnivorous marsupial in the world, following the extinction of the thylacine in 1936. It is related to quolls, and distantly related to the thylacine.

Nice to know that Australia allows immigrants like this little guy into their country. Here in the US we'd probably lock him up in a cage.

Anyway....I thoroughly enjoy your Sunday pictures.