My Animal/Dinosaur Photography Corner

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
There was a giant brontosaurus in front of a local taxidermy place where I lived as a kid. It was made out of concrete and must have weighed tons. I think it was originally in front of a Sinclair gas station and when the gas station didn't want it anymore, the taxidermist bought it. Every time I'd ride in the car with my parents, we'd go past the big dinosaur and I loved it. I love your pictures too.

GoodniteLover219

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
T.Rex VS Triceratop Pair.png

Hello everyone! Hope ya'll had a great week and a fresh start of the new week! I apologize for not being online as much or active. Had a lot going on and had to clear my head over a few things.

But I'm back again! 😀 And what better way to celebrate than with another of my toy photo ops!

For this week's showcase, I present to ya'll this photo of a pair of Triceratops attempting to fend off a hungry Tyrannosaurus. Who do you think will survivie; or become someone's potential meal?

GoodniteLover219

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Leopard Cub.png
Good morning everyone! And Happy November the First! 😀

I hoped ya'll had a safe, fun-filled Halloween yesterday! I sure did! 😊

But as ya'll know, today's a brand new week! And what better way to celebrate than with another of my animal/dinosaur toy photography photos!

This one shows a curious, playful black leopard cub. Mom's out hunting so cutie cub here is letting his curiosity run wild. Don't worry though- he knows not to wander far.

GoodniteLover219

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Swan Lake.png
Howdy! Howdy everyone! 😀

Hope ya'll are starting your week off great! 😊

To make it even better, it's photo session time!

And to start your week off on this one, we have a breeding pair of Black swans enjoying a stroll through a lake.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It would be funny to see the beedy eyes of an alligator just above the water line. I hope your swans are safe. You never know what lurks just below the surface.

GoodniteLover219

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It would be funny to see the beedy eyes of an alligator just above the water line. I hope your swans are safe. You never know what lurks just below the surface.
Not a bad idea for a future photo hopefully!

Just gotta find myself a good alligator figure. 😆