My ALL Pacifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, thanks for that. So all your teats will fit a Babypants shield then?

mylastwords said:
nice, thanks for that. So all your teats will fit a babypants shield then?

yes

Oh Euro...and latex only. Maybe PayPal could translate funds but shipping might be huge.

Nice collection but I'll stick to the two I have I don't want to end up having a lot that I will not use.

3D printed
IMG-1427727142644-V.jpg IMG-1427727345990-V.jpg IMG-1427727381483-V.jpg

Hello All,

I have been pretty happy with the 18-24 month old pacifiers. They seen to do quite well for me. As for the teet, I go with the clear silicone. The tan rubber ones just have a weird taste to me. And also, being able to use a baby size pacifiers it's one MORE baby size thing I can use and thus make it feel more real during role play.

-Stanley

DSC_0783-1.jpg

They look pretty cool

You gonna have your own shields for sale at some point Dion? I would look at adding ventilation holes to them if I was you, would make them look less cheap. Personally Id like one in the style of the old Happy Baby shields. :)

Em 01.jpg

Thing that has always interested me is why everyone always increases the size of the teat, but I never seem to see the face shield size being increased? Any plans to do this with yours?

MyLastWords said:
You gonna have your own shields for sale at some point Dion? I would look at adding ventilation holes to them if I was you, would make them look less cheap. Personally Id like one in the style of the old Happy Baby shields. :)

View attachment 23758

Like this?
DSC_0784.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back