Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Nice! You must be some collector
They look like Condom Balloons so shows how much I don't know about Pacifiers despite the fact I want one so bad!

dion413

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Designer and manufacturer too. :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

DSC_0778.jpgDSC_0779.jpg

MyLastWords

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Hey Dion, do you sell these anywhere? They're the best shaped adult cherry teats I've seen. Id be interested in the one third from left in your main picture there. All we need now is a decent adult sized round cherry shield. :)

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I like the smaller of the silicone ones.

Fascinating

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Does it come with a pink butterfly sheild?

Fascinating

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Nice. Looks like a teddy bear. My sheild has flowers but is an 18 month Mam. I don't know if they make one with a butterfly on it, but the shape is sort of like a butterfly so it works.

dion413

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
nice. Looks like a teddy bear. My sheild has flowers but is an 18 month mam. I don't know if they make one with a butterfly on it, but the shape is sort of like a butterfly so it works.

like this? :)
eshop1393850327.jpgeshop1393850540.jpg

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I'd be interested to know the measurements for some of those, I bought a CPL6 cherry teat from pacifiers r us a while back as I prefer cherry teats to flats and orthodontics and they seemed to be the only place that sell larger ones, it's about 1.3" wide and 2.5" long and is great but almost slightly too wide, I'd like one about the same length but only about an inch wide.

dion413

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I'd be interested to know the measurements for some of those, I bought a CPL6 cherry teat from pacifiers r us a while back as I prefer cherry teats to flats and orthodontics and they seemed to be the only place that sell larger ones, it's about 1.3" wide and 2.5" long and is great but almost slightly too wide, I'd like one about the same length but only about an inch wide.

Long - 2,4" wide - 1,4"

Fascinating

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Let me know if those go on Amazon. I might be able to come up with enough reward points to get a discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.