Finished My ABDL story

MetalPlayer98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I started to have ABDL feelings around the age of 7. I was regressing to the age of 3 around that age but never really had an opportunity to dabble in the matter.

At the age of 8, I discovered a diaper bag of sorts sitting in my bedroom that I never recalled my family owning. To the best of my knowledge, it was left behind by my God family during a play date. Not sure if it was really theirs, but there were a few diapers and I couldn't resist trying them on. I wemt into my closet and hit behind a coat rack so no one could see me. To my frustration, the diaper didn't fit me ::grunt of rage:: I then decided to use some paper tape to hold it in place. Didn't have much of a good feel since they never fit me to begin with.

When I was in middle school, I went back into diapers and decided to go back into diapers. Since I started seeing more siblings come into the family, diapers slowly came back into supply. I snuck a few and used them, which I'm not necessarily proud of unfortunately. I started to wet and mess the diapers I wore and found a sense of comfort in feeling like a carefree individual.

At the age of 19, I slowly began to do some research after going on a hiatus for a several years. I found out that there is a term for individuals who want to go back into diapers. I started to look into getting involved in an online community of Littles. Started out with kik groups, then went to instagram and Facebook to expamd my horizons. I even found a guy from my city in south Texas who wanted to spearhead a group in town. He and I shared a lot and even planned to go to the same university. A good friend of mine from the kik group got me in touch with this site and that's how you're hearing this story ;)

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm not sure if I would consider this a story. It's more of short description of how you found out that you liked diapers. Either way thanks for posting but I personally don't think that this should be in the story section.

MetalPlayer98

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
#theplaypen is the only one that is still active. The other ones are overrun by trolls