my 7th kids name should be?

HelloKittyBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
I'm saying adding to the earth's overpopulation problem is not being helpful to the rest of society. Sure 200 years ago we still had reason enough to have 3, 4, 5+ kids because death rates were still high and we still had plenty of trees and space to expand into. That was a long time ago though, and having that many kids today is just plain disrespectful to others.
And also you need to check facts. In fact we don't make ENOUGH children. Proofs :

"Wait what? We dont have enough children. I'm pretty sure I read we had to stop making babies to stop climate change"?! 🧐

And you'd be right:

You can do that from each and every single mass media outlet. At the same time they say to have less kids to save the planet WHILE saying we need more immigrants to make more children because we don't make enough... literally each and every single mass media outlet. CNN, Fox, CNBC, you name it, they say we need less babies and more babies, at the very same time.

In reality "have less baby to fight climate change" is a racist conspiracy, as you can check for yourself by doing what I just did. People who say we need less children hate americans/europeans and are seriously racist. Don't spread the hate of those who want to harm people like you 😁

Last edited:

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
The world's population is OVER 7.5 billion! Do you REALLY believe how "well" one nation is doing compared to other nations is really going to make all that much of a difference???

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Then please feel free to live in China where you can only have one child.
Doesn't matter. I took the responsible "out" over 20 years ago and had a vasectomy before having even 1 kid. Yeah, I'm just that responsible. Besides who would wish their worse enemy into a world like this, let alone their own progeny? Let alone SEVEN of them!

HelloKittyBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
The world's population is OVER 7.5 billion! Do you REALLY believe how "well" one nation is doing compared to other nations is really going to make all that much of a difference???
Read the links schlomo please, you might learn something isntead of repeating a lie

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Read the links schlomo please, you might learn something isntead of repeating a lie
First, let me be clear this is my opinion. I get not everyone has the same views. Second, I drive a hybrid, have solar panels on my well insulated house, recycle about 4x what I trash (including my used diapers), and yeah have 0 kids. I KNOW my carbon footprint is in the negatives, because I have been audited for if. Have you? But even that isn't the issue here. I never once said anything about global warming, but you just did so obviously you see it as an important view. Thanks for bringing it up. And yes, as your own links point out, having fewer children absolute is one of those many ways to fight it.

And it's Slomo. As in; I am so far ahead of everyone else it's like they are is going in "slow-motion". Do try and keep up.

HelloKittyBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
Are you missing the first links on purpose? I know cognitive dissonance is difficult especially if you bought solar panels, an hybrid, had 0 children all because of lies, it's easier to double down. But please try not to and learn.
The CO2 myth has been outdated since 2000, when the hole in the ozone layer spontaneously went away.
CO2 is actually very good, it allows plants to grow a lot better, and plants do indeed grow a tiny bit better thanks to the .5% raise in co2.
Come on, see the truth, see all this wasted money, all this wasted time, all these lies, let the hate for the charlatans who lie to you fill you up.

Lestat

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Doesn't matter. I took the responsible "out" over 20 years ago and had a vasectomy before having even 1 kid. Yeah, I'm just that responsible. Besides who would wish their worse enemy into a world like this, let alone their own progeny? Let alone SEVEN of them!
Then your voice does not really count. Because you did not want kids. My brother did not want kids. My sister had one. I could not have one due to being in a small town and having epilepsy most of my life.

Now we can look at Texastoast. Which sounds like he/she might be in Texas which is mostly Farmland and Oil fields. People who deal with Cattle and horses tend to have large families because of it cheaper than hired hands.

TexasToast11

SuperDad
Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Now we can look at Texastoast. Which sounds like he/she might be in Texas which is mostly Farmland and Oil fields. People who deal with Cattle and horses tend to have large families because of it cheaper than hired hands.
I am born in Austin TX, raised in Dallas TX. I do own two American Paints, it's a type of horse. I do not own a ranch, but me and my brothers are working for the Family Window Company. I'm an Installation Manager basically I manage all the installers that work for us. Colton my twin is the Salesmen Manager and he manages all the Salesmen. My three older brother Michael, Nathan and Levi help my mother in the front office. My lil brothers are warehouse workers in our warehouse.

CaterpillarSick

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I am born in Austin TX, raised in Dallas TX. I do own two American Paints, it's a type of horse. I do not own a ranch, but me and my brothers are working for the Family Window Company. I'm an Installation Manager basically I manage all the installers that work for us. Colton my twin is the Salesmen Manager and he manages all the Salesmen. My three older brother Michael, Nathan and Levi help my mother in the front office. My lil brothers are warehouse workers in our warehouse.
Don’t you just love how people stereotype Texans. I always love how we are home to Texas Instruments, yet no one considers Texas to be a tech state.

redhawkpath

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Ok. So I don’t know if you have had the child yet as this is an older post that came back. Please remember that a child you have today will some day have to put the name on a resume and present that to clients and co workers. Trust me I think scout and ranger sound really cool but may not look that way to a future employer. Way too many people have fiber some pretty weird name to their children just in my neighborhood.

maybe just keep it basic. You can still give your child a cool in style name without making it out there so to say

TexasToast11

SuperDad
Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Ok. So I don’t know if you have had the child yet as this is an older post that came back. Please remember that a child you have today will some day have to put the name on a resume and present that to clients and co workers. Trust me I think scout and ranger sound really cool but may not look that way to a future employer. Way too many people have fiber some pretty weird name to their children just in my neighborhood.

maybe just keep it basic. You can still give your child a cool in style name without making it out there so to say
I don't think my kids will care

armydipr

Est. Contributor
Role
Damon, it means never without a friend.

armydipr

Est. Contributor
Role
I listened to MR wonka, in reference to the gobstoppers, everyone has one and ones enough for everyone lol, had one kid and stopped by choice.

armydipr

Est. Contributor
Role
Don’t you just love how people stereotype Texans. I always love how we are home to Texas Instruments, yet no one considers Texas to be a tech state.
because texas A&M inst a tech school lol, texas tech, i could go on but alas. and yes I live in texas my freind.

CaterpillarSick

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
because texas A&M inst a tech school lol, texas tech, i could go on but alas. and yes I live in texas my freind.
One can argue if TAMU is a tech school or not. I would say it is Texas’ premier research institute in agricultural and mechanical research. UT is very much a tech school by most people’s definition. I’m not as familiar with Texas Tech’s research departments, unfortunately, so links would help. University of Houston, though, is known for its material science and petroleum engineering programs. Houston, in general, is known globally for its medical research.

I think most people have a warped perception of what the core of the tech industry is. I feel people think it’s companies like Google, Apple, Amazon, and startups; however, the majority of the tech industry is lead by older companies that do a lot of research to support industry (IBM, TI, Intel, AMD, Oracle, etc.) Many of these have fairly large campuses in Texas.